Region 4AAA

rebs3

I didn't really base it on head to head match ups, because you never know who is sick, injured, etc. Plus, basketball is a game of momentum and some games things just don't fall your way. You have to look past individual games and look at the whole season. I based my ranking on skill, athleticism, coaching, players who can take over the game, etc. Shelbyville has the type of players that will step it up in crunch time because they can flat out play and are very athletic.

By the way, the last time Shelbyville played Tullahoma, they beat them by 22. White County beat them by 1 in OT. So, based on your rationale, I guess you would say Shelbyville is 21 points better than White County? I thinnk not! Or, look at White County versus Blackman. Blackman beat White county by 20 and Shelbyville beat Balckman by 15. Does that mean Shelbyville is 35 points better than White County?

I actually think White County and Shelbyville will go down to the wire if they play in the finals, but neither team is guaranteed to make it to the the finals. Any of the 4 teams left can win it.

Siegel will beat Shelbyville by 20 points. Shelbyville does not have an athlete that can compare to Siegel. You won't be able to double team any of Siegel's players because they can all shoot. Your post player cannot handle Hughes and Hammonds will run through you.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel will beat Shelbyville by 20 points. Shelbyville does not have an athlete that can compare to Siegel. You won't be able to double team any of Siegel's players because they can all shoot. Your post player cannot handle Hughes and Hammonds will run through you.

Is this a joke or do you actually believe Siegel is 20 points better than Shelbyville. Besides you and the other delusional Siegel fans I do not think anyone else in here would agree with that assumption. I will guarantee you that Siegel is not 20 points better than Shelbyville. I do not think is Shelbyville is 20 points better than Siegel either but I do believe after seeing both teams play numerous times Shelbyville is the better team all around on both sides of the ball. Defensively nobody is better or quicker in the region. I have stated this a few times but will let everyone see this for themselves tommorrow night. I think both games will be very good tommorrow night with the Shelbyville and Siegel game being more of an up tempo game. I think if Oakland can slow its game down and get into a half court game that will give them a better shot at White Co. I still say Shelbyville and White Co make it to the finals. Good luck to all teams remaining. May the best two teams win tommorrow night.

have you ever been to a basketball game. shelbyville is the most athletic team in the region. how do you think we dominate our district without any players over 6'3.

jesus

I am a non delusional siegel fan and i think this will be a great game. I think siegel will win by 5, but who knows. These are two of the most athletic teams in the region. If shelbville has no one over 6'3 it will be tough to matchup with Hammonds, but this will be a great game. IF we can stop andrews i feel siegel pulling it out.

I am a non delusional siegel fan and i think this will be a great game. I think siegel will win by 5, but who knows. These are two of the most athletic teams in the region. If shelbville has no one over 6'3 it will be tough to matchup with Hammonds, but this will be a great game. IF we can stop andrews i feel siegel pulling it out.

The reason Shelbyville will win, is that they have a lot of depth. Anyone on that team is capable of scoring in double digits. One of thier best scorers will come off the bench. Stop Andrews and you have to tend to Haile, France, Ransom, Cooper, Jarrell, Twilley, and even Robertson. So good luck with that.

Is this a joke or do you actually believe Siegel is 20 points better than Shelbyville. Besides you and the other delusional Siegel fans I do not think anyone else in here would agree with that assumption. I will guarantee you that Siegel is not 20 points better than Shelbyville. I do not think is Shelbyville is 20 points better than Siegel either but I do believe after seeing both teams play numerous times Shelbyville is the better team all around on both sides of the ball. Defensively nobody is better or quicker in the region. I have stated this a few times but will let everyone see this for themselves tommorrow night. I think both games will be very good tommorrow night with the Shelbyville and Siegel game being more of an up tempo game. I think if Oakland can slow its game down and get into a half court game that will give them a better shot at White Co. I still say Shelbyville and White Co make it to the finals. Good luck to all teams remaining. May the best two teams win tommorrow night.

I can tell you he is not joking. BBALLWIZARD2 is no Siegel fan but tells it like he sees it. I have to agree I think Siegel will beat Shelbyville but maybe not by 20. Shelbyville is athletic but so is Siegel and they have the height advantage.

I can tell you he is not joking. BBALLWIZARD2 is no Siegel fan but tells it like he sees it. I have to agree I think Siegel will beat Shelbyville but maybe not by 20. Shelbyville is athletic but so is Siegel and they have the height advantage.

Hope to see you and the bballwizard2 back in here tonight after the game. I guess all that height that Siegel has really helped them against White Co huh. Size does not automatically give you a win. Speed, quickness, athleticism, and being smart with the ball are what make a a team great. Shelbyville wins tonight. Cant wait to hear all the Siegel fans spin this one after its over tonight.

I will give Shelbyville a slight edge in tonights game, but I was doing a little research and actually Oakland has given up the fewest points of any team in the region. Not Shelbyville. Oakland has allowed 44 ppg and Shelbyville is allowing 50 ppg. Both games should be good tonight. Shelbyville playing on their own court will help.

The reason Shelbyville will win, is that they have a lot of depth. Anyone on that team is capable of scoring in double digits. One of thier best scorers will come off the bench. Stop Andrews and you have to tend to Haile, France, Ransom, Cooper, Jarrell, Twilley, and even Robertson. So good luck with that.

Siegel is just as deep and they have scorers at every position. The only reason you beat Blackman is because #1 they are not deep, #2 they only have two scorers and you were able to double team them and leave the two small guards open #3 we were out coached. It worked for you and kudos to your coach for a great game plan. In doing this you were only up on Blackman by 8 until they had to start fouling. If Siegel is on you guys are in trouble even on your home court. And before you start calling me a Siegel fan I am not. I am a Blackman fan stating my opinion.

Siegel is just as deep and they have scorers at every position. The only reason you beat Blackman is because #1 they are not deep, #2 they only have two scorers and you were able to double team them and leave the two small guards open #3 we were out coached. It worked for you and kudos to your coach for a great game plan. In doing this you were only up on Blackman by 8 until they had to start fouling. If Siegel is on you guys are in trouble even on your home court. And before you start calling me a Siegel fan I am not. I am a Blackman fan stating my opinion.

Well for us that are I guess "wrong" we will see after tonight. Either I will be eating crow or there will be alot of people from the boro eating it. Maybe after 27 years I actually dont know basketball and me having partial bias is getting in the way. I guess we will see. Hey OP you going to be there tonight.

Well for us that are I guess "wrong" we will see after tonight. Either I will be eating crow or there will be alot of people from the boro eating it. Maybe after 27 years I actually dont know basketball and me having partial bias is getting in the way. I guess we will see. Hey OP you going to be there tonight.

I wish man, but I got class tonight. Ive tried to find ways around it in the worst way, but I am going to have to sit this one out. Maybe if the Patriots win, ill be there thursday night. I think its going to be 2 great games no matter what. What about the construction at SCHS? I remember when I went to the playday they were still working on a few things with the school, is that done now?