Congrats to Coach Anderson, 1000 career wins!

robjim

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I contributed 6 of those victories. Funny, the only one I really wanted him to win was last night. It was an unbelieveable atmosphere last night. Van Buren played a very good half and then, as always, NCS started hitting their shots. I thought The two best parts of the night were; the older players returning, and Caden putting on the show in the fourth quarter. As stressful as the first two and a half quarters were on everyone pulling for Coach, it could not have been scripted any better.

CoachF,

As I'm not from Middle Tenn and I don't know about a lot of the goings on, I do remember a post prolly 3-4 weeks ago about comparing two coaches from the Nashville area. I think one of them was Coach Anderson. I only say that because I think the post said something about him closing in on 1000 w's. Can't remember the other coaches name, but is he still in the tournament?

CoachF,

As I'm not from Middle Tenn and I don't know about a lot of the goings on, I do remember a post prolly 3-4 weeks ago about comparing two coaches from the Nashville area. I think one of them was Coach Anderson. I only say that because I think the post said something about him closing in on 1000 w's. Can't remember the other coaches name, but is he still in the tournament?

I'm not sure. It might be Coach Rogers, the girls coach at Clarkrange. I think they are in the finals this year.

What a fabulous game! The NCS team would not back down. They just kept playing hard until they won the game! Wow! I know just down the street in Memorial Gym there was an exciting game, but this high school game ranks right there with it! So proud of Coach Anderson and this team. Congrats to everyone at NCS and Coach!