Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a pic of the game winning shot in the Tennessean and it seems like there is no way he could of been behind the arc with both feet unless it was just a olypmic style long jump.

Now THAT'S AN IDEA ! I'll bet the track coach @ D.C. would LOVE to have Rex as a "long jumper' ! Rex just chooses basketball over track !

Robjim was that you that almost slammed into the rear end of that semi on the way to the game yesterday... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look like your name on the plates..

No, I wish. I was on the airplane flying back from Denver. Didn't hit Nashville until after eight. I wish I could have been there. Been running the clock for CPA since 95 and I could've gone down on the floor and straighten them out. Great victory for DC and I hope they continue on, just with a lttle less controversy. Maybe we'll get a chance at them again next year.

No, I wish. I was on the airplane flying back from Denver. Didn't hit Nashville until after eight. I wish I could have been there. Been running the clock for CPA since 95 and I could've gone down on the floor and straighten them out. Great victory for DC and I hope they continue on, just with a lttle less controversy. Maybe we'll get a chance at them again next year.

I knew that somehow you'd be involved with these shenanagans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I knew that somehow you'd be involved with these shenanagans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Careful, Solly, I can still come over and "help" those east TN teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That`s very true. I edited my post before you posted. Please read above post

You ppl fasinate me to the fullest. How can you be so freaking blind to see the last 15 seconds, but you couldn`t see the other 37:15 of the game. You can`t be serious. There were fans from other schools sitting around us that just simply couldn`t believe the calls and non calls being made against DC. No wonder they finally started tiring a little in the fourth, heck they walked all night with the ball and no calls. CPA player pushes Justin right in front of everyone, I mean everybody in the whole gym saw it, and they called a foul on Justin. It was like that all night long. You dudes need a reality check and take those freaking blinders off.

GREAT POST..ALL THE GAME FROM START TO FINISH SHOULD COUNT NOT JUST THE LAST FEW SECONDS..

DC WAS FOULED ALL NITE >> NO CALLS ON CPA ../// ..CPA WALKS ALL NITE>> NO CALLS..

PIERCE HITS A THREE ..DC WINS ..GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!

DC LETS MOVE ON FULTONS WAITING..TIP IT UP !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching the last 15 seconds live last night and 3x today (Official CPA tape), five things are very clear: When the ball left Rex's hand for the last time, the game shouldve been over by >3.25 seconds (Calculations explained by Maddux), The timekeeper in the black shirt was drinking out of a white cup while the ball was rolled in and indeed he didnt even touch the clock button somebody rushed and reached over him to hit the button, His foot was way in front of the line, the closest ref held up 2 and the furthest ref held up a 3 and without any discussion they somehow decided it was a 3 while running off the court smirking, and with no explination to Coach Drew the refs decided to blindly follow DC coach and put up 7 seconds. Also, did anyone notice the two times this genius clockkeeper added CPA's free through point to DC's point tally TWICE!!! CPA won the game fair and sqaure. And as to the rant that the Refs were for CPA tonight, wow that really was hilarious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DC got away with soooooooo many fouls not called tonight. Definetly the dirtiest teams i have ever seen play.

YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE TO CPA? CPA needs to thank them for keeping them in the game. MY GOSH PPL, WAKE UP. You all are hilarious. DC got hit and pushed so much tonight, I heard their jerseys had bruises.

I want to be there to see who in the H% has brass ones big enough to apologize to CPA. What are they going to apologize for, not doing a good enough job of throwing the game? Geeezzzz. You ppl are unbelieveable!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH All of Tennessee deserves an apology for the horednous officiating tonight. Throwing the game, haha wow. I have never in my life seen or heard of any refs ever calling a fair game when a private school was involved. But thats a different subject for a different forum.

Quite frankly you are unbelievable. I have never seen a team throw more cheap shots than DC. Holding, shoving, hacking are all words that are associated with DC. The refs kept DC in the game. You get a different set of refs that call a close game and the starting 5 foul out for DC. DC plays great pressure defense but with that comes a lot of fouls and again a lot more could have been called on DC.

Absolutely true and correct. Love your post.

You have GOT to be kidding. DC absolutely played dirty all night long. They were constantly slapping at the CPA players. The game was won by CPA and stolen from them by Officials and "sleepy" clock keepers. You can justify it all you want but the win was handed to DC on a silver platter.

CPA you are THE CHAMPIONS!!! and I'm sorry that your hard work had to end up on such a sour note....you were totally violated.

Absoultly correct. DC was given the game by the refs all night long! And the timekeeper must have been a DC alum. The refs must have forgotten and wore their haloween costumes tonight because theres no way that was anywhere close to a fair officiated game. Congrats to CPA for a great season. To the CPA Basketball team: Im sorry that your season got cut short due to biased, unbeliveable officiating, and had to loose to such a classless team. Can't wait for next year to see CPA dominate AA. I really wish CPA would move up to Div II, so public/private wouldnt be an issue.

Welcome to Basketball. This is not a powder puff sport. It's real, it's for athletes not for posters of these threads. Sorry for your feelings being hurt aout last nights game but if you WERE there, you would have noticed that the refs made bad calls that affected both teams just as they do in most games. However, that is the time that a team has to overcome all adversities and find a way to win. DC DID JUST THAT. Game over /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

After watching the last 15 seconds live last night and 3x today (Official CPA tape), five things are very clear: When the ball left Rex's hand for the last time, the game shouldve been over by >3.25 seconds (Calculations explained by Maddux), The timekeeper in the black shirt was drinking out of a white cup while the ball was rolled in and indeed he didnt even touch the clock button somebody rushed and reached over him to hit the button, His foot was way in front of the line, the closest ref held up 2 and the furthest ref held up a 3 and without any discussion they somehow decided it was a 3 while running off the court smirking, and with no explination to Coach Drew the refs decided to blindly follow DC coach and put up 7 seconds. Also, did anyone notice the two times this genius clockkeeper added CPA's free through point to DC's point tally TWICE!!! CPA won the game fair and sqaure. And as to the rant that the Refs were for CPA tonight, wow that really was hilarious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DC got away with soooooooo many fouls not called tonight. Definetly the dirtiest teams i have ever seen play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH All of Tennessee deserves an apology for the horednous officiating tonight. Throwing the game, haha wow. I have never in my life seen or heard of any refs ever calling a fair game when a private school was involved. But thats a different subject for a different forum.

Absoultly correct. DC was given the game by the refs all night long! And the timekeeper must have been a DC alum. The refs must have forgotten and wore their haloween costumes tonight because theres no way that was anywhere close to a fair officiated game. Congrats to CPA for a great season. To the CPA Basketball team: Im sorry that your season got cut short due to biased, unbeliveable officiating, and had to loose to such a classless team. Can't wait for next year to see CPA dominate AA. I really wish CPA would move up to Div II, so public/private wouldnt be an issue.

I'll say this much. That's a pretty dang good camera you guys have if it can catch refs smirking from where most people film games. Especially if it's wide angle enough to catch a basket AND the guy operating the scorers clock in the same frame. CPA record in widescreen HD?

And it sounds like your coach needs to learn how to work a ref if they are that easy to persuade.

I'll say this much. That's a pretty dang good camera you guys have if it can catch refs smirking from where most people film games. Especially if it's wide angle enough to catch a basket AND the guy operating the scorers clock in the same frame. CPA record in widescreen HD?

And it sounds like your coach needs to learn how to work a ref if they are that easy to persuade.

Great Post!!!

If you would like a photo of the last shot from floor level I would be more than happy to send it to you. But be careful what you ask for. The photo clearly showed the players feet behind the line when the shot was released. If you want the truth. But as a famous one liner from a movie said "I don't think you can handle the truth"