DB FOOTBALL '08

DBTeepee

Hey Volman, here's some more for you.

Did you know that Sullivan South is the only high school in the state with a mobile home park in its front lawn. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well, we have to have some place for all these D-B transfers to live the next few years. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere earlier in this 22 page rant, but I just can't bring myself to read all of it. For all of the arguing back and forth about South and D-B, by this time next week you will probably find them back in the same conference and playing again by state mandate. I have talked with a couple of coaches this week that firmly believe that the TSSAA will hand down something called a "Z Plan". They tried to explain it to me.....I didn't exactly get it. But, the basic version is that we will return to the old Big 10 for the regular season. When that is over, there will still be 5 playoff brackets based on school enrollment, records, and some form of wild card seeding. So, just hurry up and wait. If it's the Indians you want, it sounds like it's the Indians you will get after this season. That will be just in time for Sensabaugh to be a Junior. I imagine that will change the pace around this argument real quick!

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere earlier in this 22 page rant, but I just can't bring myself to read all of it. For all of the arguing back and forth about South and D-B, by this time next week you will probably find them back in the same conference and playing again by state mandate. I have talked with a couple of coaches this week that firmly believe that the TSSAA will hand down something called a "Z Plan". They tried to explain it to me.....I didn't exactly get it. But, the basic version is that we will return to the old Big 10 for the regular season. When that is over, there will still be 5 playoff brackets based on school enrollment, records, and some form of wild card seeding. So, just hurry up and wait. If it's the Indians you want, it sounds like it's the Indians you will get after this season. That will be just in time for Sensabaugh to be a Junior. I imagine that will change the pace around this argument real quick!

That will be just in time for Sensabaugh to be a Junior. Make that a freshman in college. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Is he going to be able to vote this year? It's '07 and '08 that would have schooled you...so you escaped the slaughterhouse...and just in time to win a Gold Ball. Woe is South for JAC (God love him) took us away just in the nick of time when we had you square in our sights. Oh well, at least everyone agrees what would have become. Everyone except the totally inept. So, that would be a good thing...the TSSAA decision that is. We will be forced to deal with the rilvary issues. Just in time for you to snag Rock Springs from us. Who needs 'em right...it's just 1/3 of our team. So I guess we get to see if Stacy is all that. I envy the '09 Rebels if this decision actually goes down. The '09 group was the remnant of the Hunter Jordan/Mark Conkin regime'. They won it all...across the board. Ehh...that was then though. What say we have a little scrimmage this summer GC...you know...to commemorate the return to Sharpsburg. You boys might call it Antietam. Anyway, it'd be fun...havin' us over on the new turf n' all. Yall' can grill some burgers and such...what with all that leftover money from takin' Rock Springs. There's a lot of love between the '08 Rebel Seniors and the '08 Indian Seniors. Just ask around. It would be a regular revival. Might be a good way to fire up a couple of good seasons. How about it?

That will be just in time for Sensabaugh to be a Junior. Make that a freshman in college. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Is he going to be able to vote this year? It's '07 and '08 that would have schooled you...so you escaped the slaughterhouse...and just in time to win a Gold Ball. Woe is South for JAC (God love him) took us away just in the nick of time when we had you square in our sights. Oh well, at least everyone agrees what would have become. Everyone except the totally inept. So, that would be a good thing...the TSSAA decision that is. We will be forced to deal with the rilvary issues. Just in time for you to snag Rock Springs from us. Who needs 'em right...it's just 1/3 of our team. So I guess we get to see if Stacy is all that. I envy the '09 Rebels if this decision actually goes down. The '09 group was the remnant of the Hunter Jordan/Mark Conkin regime'. They won it all...across the board. Ehh...that was then though. What say we have a little scrimmage this summer GC...you know...to commemorate the return to Sharpsburg. You boys might call it Antietam. Anyway, it'd be fun...havin' us over on the new turf n' all. Yall' can grill some burgers and such...what with all that leftover money from takin' Rock Springs. There's a lot of love between the '08 Rebel Seniors and the '08 Indian Seniors. Just ask around. It would be a regular revival. Might be a good way to fire up a couple of good seasons. How about it?

you boys need to get of the pipe over there death valley, i can remember a year or two ago volmanscott wanted to fire the south basketbakk coach ,he is a good example of a fairweather fan. compusatman has been drinking the koolaide , south is great the years they don't play D.B. a whole generation has gone thru 12 ) years of schoolin without crying after a D.B. game just like the man himself WACOJACO said 44 -0 OVER CURT HIGH

Sounds like 2006 all over again. Why don't you try to get a game with Sevier or Robinson. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you boys need to get of the pipe over there death valley, i can remember a year or two ago volmanscott wanted to fire the south basketbakk coach ,he is a good example of a fairweather fan. compusatman has been drinking the koolaide , south is great the years they don't play D.B. a whole generation has gone thru 12 ) years of schoolin without crying after a D.B. game just like the man himself WACOJACO said 44 -0 OVER CURT HIGH

I still wanna fire him so how is that fair weather? It's been all bad weather! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I still wanna fire him so how is that fair weather? It's been all bad weather! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

why south has never had any basketball tradition ,i told you to put the pipe down i bet you boss would like to fire you for wasting time on the internet

why south has never had any basketball tradition ,i told you to put the pipe down i bet you boss would like to fire you for wasting time on the internet

almost forgot D.B. 23 wins aginst south and curt is 0 - 2 vs. D.B. [44 -0 ]

Perhaps I'm wrong, but wasn't Sensabaugh a Freshman this year? Thus, he would be a Junior in the fall of '09.....right?

why south has never had any basketball tradition ,i told you to put the pipe down i bet you boss would like to fire you for wasting time on the internetalmost forgot D.B. 23 wins aginst south and curt is 0 - 2 vs. D.B. [44 -0 ]

You know, with ALL this success of the D-B programs throughout the years, one would think you'd be a happier group of people. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You know, with ALL this success of the D-B programs throughout the years, one would think you'd be a happier group of people. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I am a very happy person.

Roll Tribe Roll

Sounds like 2006 all over again. Why don't you try to get a game with Sevier or Robinson. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Waco, why don't you go play with your boyfriends in JC for a while...you could bring your VooDoo doll and they could bring their gerbilles and you could share.