Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be more worried about your team than hillsboro and franklin. and i sure hope alex Crutcher can play. will be a big boost for the Burros, but cant wait for the game. i've already got my ticket yall should too.

Can someone tell me about Franklin's football team? I was at the MBA Hillsboro game last year and saw that Hillsboro had some great athletes. I know Franklin is a huge public school but I have not heard yet about all their positions (i.e. qb, rb, o line, linebackers....)

Franklin looking sharp early, up 14-0 1st qtr.

Franklin looked tonight like they could be the best team in the state. What a great multiple offensive attack. Their OL may be the biggest and most athletic in the state. Those guys are huge. The biggest thing I noticed was that they play with a lot of heart and play as a TEAM.

Really impressed with Franklin tonight; excellent balance offensively. Of course, Hillsboro is very good, too, but Franklin really stood out.

The announcers said that both teams have state titles in the past decade. While that is not true, if Franklin plays like that (and like most teams, they will likely get better as the season goes one) the rest of the way, they may have one under their belts by season's end. I doubt there are going to be many 5A teams that good.