AAA State Tournament

UnivOfUntouchable

COMPLAIN TO TSSAA I DID !!!! http://www.tssaa.org/IntForms/feedbackform.cfm

Please note: Due to the volume of email we receive from the users of the TSSAA Website, you may or may not receive a personal reply. However, your comments are important and will be read by a person. If your matter is urgent, you may call the TSSAA at 615-889-6740. You can also snail-mail the TSSAA at PO Box 319 Lebanon Road, Hermitage, Tennessee 37076.

i understand the complaint somewhat............but the game is played on the field.......the umpires are chosen by the tssaa.........and home team is determined by a coin flip or seeding.................if bartlett brings the same type of team that they have brought the last few years the "home field advantage" won't be a disadvantage for them................best wishes to all teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut is going to win it all anyways, so stop complaining

Farragut you better win your bracket....you don't play anybody!!!!!!!!!!The top bracket is stacked. What a easy road to the championship, they can pitch their #5,6,7 pitcher and still make it to the championship game. Whoever made the brackets, 'FARRAGUT THANKS YOU'!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep I'm going to have to agree with him...if Farragut doesn't make it to the State Championship Game it will be because they didn't show up for the games. The only unknown is who will lose to them in the semis.

The upper bracket is ANYBODY'S GUESS. I'm going with Bartlett though. Mt. Juliet and Oakland don't have the dominant pitching to make it through three games; they'll definitely have to play more than three if they expect to make it to the championship game. It has been a long time coming for both of those teams though; I remember when we beat MJ for the Region last year they just fell off after that and Oakland had a bad day last year. It's been a little while for both of them so I expect they'll be hungry. If they win the bracket it'll be thanks to their bats. Idk about Science Hill they always seem to make a push for the title. Each of those teams can rake offensively so I expect the games in the upper bracket to be high scoring.

Therefore, Farragut-Bartlett State Championship Game...and I expect that to be a classic. I'll go with Bartlett to repeat. If Farragut wins it'll screw up my "the-best-team-never-wins" theory lol. I figure Farragut will be overconfident because of their bracket and Bartlett will find a way to repeat. But that's just my guess lol.

where to start ?....well when we made state and hosted the spring fling we got it done and if you ask anyone who has ever come to RIVERDALE i think you will hear nothing but compliments...the parents are not responsible for the feild to be prepared....it is not fair to send oakland to a rival school to play but it is fair for oppnonets who have worked hard all year also to make it to state has to play their games on their opponnets home feild?...that is fair?...i wonder if we had asked coach hawks to play the district championship at RIVERDALE if he would have switched for us???if the answer is NO then i think we can put this issue to rest...does it mean they will advance to the championship game no but it is an advantage

SO your goin to penalize Oakland for having maybe the best facilites, minus MTSU, just to appease a few people who will always moan and groan no matter the circumstances. Life isnt fair, and it never will be. Does Oakland get an advantage? Yeah, but you could say that if you sent them to Riverdale, Blackman, Siegel or any other field in the area.

Its not like Oakland paid off the TSSAA or conspired to have it tipped to their advantage. As the saying goes, dont hate the player, hate the game. You folks act like its a given Oakland will survive and advance, when its a crap shoot as to who will win this thing, Oakland may very well get swept out of the tournament. This is just a case of someone looking for something to moan about, or to take a shot at Oakland with the oppurtunity presenting itself.

Personally, I think some are just worried that Oakland is a legit threat to win the state tournament. Homefield advantage is nice, and before u deem it unfair, Oakland has played at Siegel, Riverdale and other places around this area many times, so no matter where u put them, they are going to have more of a knowledge of the particulars of that certain field more so than not over all the competition. Quit the whining and lets play baseball. Nobody complained about this when the Spring Fling moved to the Boro, so dont start now when it's all of sudden convenient to your team's or personal argument.

i will just say this oakland will not win the state tournament no matter if they are at home. personaly i think they should not play at home but i dont think it will matter

Coulda fooled me with the way you're carrying on bout it.

yeah right! I'm sure that BARTLETT is worried about Oakland! But... If the tables were turned and Bartlett was getting the home field advantage you would be upset too. Don't even lie and say you wouldn't. Everyone knows that if it were Bartlett playing on their home field it would be very unfair to the rest of the teams. Im done responding to you. You are very arrogant and I really don't care to get into a who's right and who's wrong kind of thing with you. We disagree on this subject and thats that! Good luck to your team.

yeah right! I'm sure that BARTLETT is worried about Oakland! But... If the tables were turned and Bartlett was getting the home field advantage you would be upset too. Don't even lie and say you wouldn't. Everyone knows that if it were Bartlett playing on their home field it would be very unfair to the rest of the teams. Im done responding too you. You are very arrogant and I really don't care to get into a who's right and who's wrong kind of thing with you. We disagree on this subject and thats that! Good luck to your team.

We are not talking about appeasing a few people....we are talking about the last games some or most of these kids will ever play. Switch the brackets. When whomever it was came to west tennessee, they didnt play on a sxhools home field, they played at USA stadium fields. If you dont think home field is an advantage, look at the NBA playoffs just this year. If you know anything at all, which you obviously dont, you would know it is not fair. This is the state championships....Lets get it on an even playing field. And you can take the 5.00 hamburgers and 3.00 dollar cokes at MTSU with you

We are not talking about appeasing a few people....we are talking about the last games some or most of these kids will ever play. Switch the brackets. When whomever it was came to west tennessee, they didnt play on a sxhools home field, they played at USA stadium fields. If you dont think home field is an advantage, look at the NBA playoffs just this year. If you know anything at all, which you obviously dont, you would know it is not fair. This is the state championships....Lets get it on an even playing field. And you can take the 5.00 hamburgers and 3.00 dollar cokes at MTSU with you

Something else for everyone to look at.........In Farraguts bracket, all records combined puts them 18 games above .500 and Farragut only lost 3.......In the other bracket, every team had at least 20 wins apiece above .500. Is this the luck of the draw? I hardly think so. So Farragut gets the easiest bracket and Oakland gets home field advantage. If Bartlett or Arlington pulls this off, It will absolutely heart breaking to everyone east of Jackson. Anyone who thinks we are crying in West Tenn. You are right. I am crying foul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You could put any team from the top in Farragut's bracket and they would still win it. They already beat Science Hill by 10 when they threw their #2 against us and we threw our #4. Farragut will and have played anyone, anywhere. You will just have to wait till the championship game to see this..

wow three losses thats a lot.... o wait its not... losing only three games in a season when you have played over forty is outstanding. Farragut has the depth and raw talent to go all the way no matter who they play. They are by far the best coached team in the state and are ready to bring home their fouth title in six years.