JCM

big D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It's June 9 and JCM still does not have a football coach. What is that idiot of a Principal they have doing? With people like Stakens-Crump (Principal at JCM) playing leading rolls in the JMC public schools, it's no wonder that there is an explosion of growth in the private schools. Principal Crump is not leading JCM. She is helping to flush it down the toilet.

Stackens Crump is one of reason for the rise of private school enrollment and Magnet school attraction which has set up the dynamic of leaving JCM pretty much a very rough school to survive in.

The School Board in jackson is like nothing else in the world as far as how to screw up a good thing. They are a bunch of crazy want-to-be politicians that are so hung up on race thanks to the Federal intervention the school systems has and the NAACP which is just a lot of noise makers with no real position on anything just existing to stir-up crap.

No one want to work for an elementary principal ( that where Stackens-Crump came from) and the School board which can complicate and anvil. I graduated JCM and am sorry to say it has become a disgrace to the school systems nation wide.

I think we need to get a man like Tom Fann of the 60's era to come in and take control before the thugs take over completely. ---it may already be to late.

The football coach at Lexington resigns and the administration at Lexington has a new coach hired out of a great list of candidates in less than a month. The coach at JCM if fired well over 6 MONTHS ago and Crump still has not hired a coach. Apparantly nobody wants the job if it means working for Principal Crump. I can't say that I really blame anyone for not wanting it.

Looks like Principal Crump is trying to kill off a FORMER great program in West Tennessee.

It is people like Principal Crump that are causing kids to flock to private schools. I don't blame them either.

The football coach at Lexington resigns and the administration at Lexington has a new coach hired out of a great list of candidates in less than a month. The coach at JCM if fired well over 6 MONTHS ago and Crump still has not hired a coach. Apparantly nobody wants the job if it means working for Principal Crump. I can't say that I really blame anyone for not wanting it.

Looks like Principal Crump is trying to kill off a FORMER great program in West Tennessee.

It is people like Principal Crump that are causing kids to flock to private schools. I don't blame them either.

What is the update on JCM?

What is the update on JCM?

What's the update? 63 days and 23 hours till kick-off in week one and Principal Crump STILL has not hired a coach.

She has had since basically the end of the season (when she told the previous coach he would not return) until now and still no coach hired. That's over 7 months.

Rather embarrassing isn't it?

What's the update? 63 days and 23 hours till kick-off in week one and Principal Crump STILL has not hired a coach.

She has had since basically the end of the season (when she told the previous coach he would not return) until now and still no coach hired. That's over 7 months.

Rather embarrassing isn't it?

That is pretty sad and pathetic.

Even worse, it pretty much sums up Jackson/Madison Co. schools incompotence in a nutshell.

They have made an offer to a coach, but they want him to teach at NorthSide because they don't have a teaching spot for him. He has told them he would not coach under those conditions and gave them until the end of June to get him teaching position at JCM. While the former head coach is still teaching at JCM and not coaching. It makes a lot of sense to me. I can see why so many kids are flocking to the private schools in Jackson.