Owls Nest 08

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does that surprise you? Is there something about the QB's that you don't like, you are always saying something negative about them. I think in both scrimmages so far, they have looked very good. What would you like them to be Peyton Manning on every play? Get over it, they are kids and they deserve a break every once in a while.

Why does that surprise you? Is there something about the QB's that you don't like, you are always saying something negative about them. I think in both scrimmages so far, they have looked very good. What would you like them to be Peyton Manning on every play? Get over it, they are kids and they deserve a break every once in a while.

Owls will be fine if they can avoid injury bug. Reed is a good looking prospect at QB. D-line seemed to struggle in Tyner scrimmage. Schedule is very difficult a 7-2 regular season record would be good.

i believe every student heading to east hamilton is currently zoned for ooltewah, maybe a few zoned for tyner, they would not spend the money for less than 500, westview elem alone has 5 classes of elem kids per grade, 25-30 per class, apison elem i believe has 3 or 4 classes per grade. it may end up being 700 or more. the next two years may not see as much of the athletes heading to ooltewah, but as the midlles school begins to feed the high school it will be a blow to the athlete pool at ooltewah.

where does zarzour play for the owls?