Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

Slow your roll there Jack! You forgot to include our last two mythical wins over D-B. We won 45-0 in '07 and 46-0 this year. If you guys can have mythical state championships, we can have mythical wins. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hilarious. Isn't the internet wonderful.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a world outside of Colonial Heights. Stop trying to talk up the Rebels. You have another pass this year if you can get past Tennessee High as Mo. West appears to be way down again. So everybody in the world knows their season ends when they go up against Maryville in the playoffs. And the Maryville game will not be deep in the playoffs for you. Also while you were in the land of the "Man Cave" last night Jefferson Co. destroyed Greenville, which proves what I've always preached. You can never gauge a team by their performance in a scrimmage. So yes DB will have competition in the conference. From Jefferson Co. Bearden, and Sevier Co. who beat a very good William Blount team last night.

The Jeff Co and Sevier Co wins were the surprises of week 0 in this area, IMO. Who knows, maybe this is RI-5A's turn to dominate round 1 and 2 of the playoffs.

Cap was at the SHHS/SSHS game. So was I. We saw the same things. And that is they have raw unadulterated talent. Will they beat DB? Who cares. If they could beat DB then they most likely would have beat South. The win was in his cards...he just didn't play the right trump. The WHOLE point was that they have the ingredients this year. Is SS smart enough to manage it? Not so far. So we are very impressed with their talent. So you DB people got to get your panties in a wad and start throwing rotten eggs? You are nothing but spoiled brats. And I'm speaking to the handful of DB posters that are common place on these threads now. The ArtVandalay's, the Maroonandgrey's, the skunk's of your alumni are the respectable people and the only ones anyone pays any attention to. You DB people on this thread couldn't carry on an inteligent conversation if your life depended on it. You are so jealous you smell. Why, no one else can have talent besides you. You normally don't have talent. You have a coach that can turn water into wine. Instead of being proud and respectful you are you are discustingly decadent. No wonder everyone wants to put a knife in your back. You should hang out at the Maryville threads and they will show you what dignified means. Oh, I'm sorry, you are probably insulted that I insunuated that someone else is dignified and you are not. That's why you can't win a Gold Ball...because you don't deserve to. Try considering other people like you want to be considered and maybe you might see some devine change. Telling it like it is is one thing...dragging people through the mud is another.

There is a world outside of Colonial Heights. Stop trying to talk up the Rebels. You have another pass this year if you can get past Tennessee High as Mo. West appears to be way down again. So everybody in the world knows their season ends when they go up against Maryville in the playoffs. And the Maryville game will not be deep in the playoffs for you. Also while you were in the land of the "Man Cave" last night Jefferson Co. destroyed Greenville, which proves what I've always preached. You can never gauge a team by their performance in a scrimmage. So yes DB will have competition in the conference. From Jefferson Co. Bearden, and Sevier Co. who beat a very good William Blount team last night.

If we can play a three man front against Jeff county, while getting to their super fast QB and running back,plus stop that beast of a fullback ? We will have one great year ! They just beat Greeneville down with that running game after falling behind 14 to nothing.Greeneville played a four man front,but needed five or six.I hope that we can match up better than Greeneville did.

You guys in DB have to get your head out of the clouds with your CS expectations. If Coach Smith uses Ryan Mitchell even sparingly in his offense, nobody will even remember Chris's name after this year. Ryan is also a sophomore and only touched the ball maybe 6 times (5-80 rushing), one went for a 56 yard TD and then you add the spectacular kickoff return that was one person away from taken it to the house. I've seen both (CS twice) ;and he is BETTER...deal with it. As far as the two teams compare to each other...all you have to do is take a look at the rosters on paper....It don't take rocket science. They have 20+ player over 220 pounds. They have a TE that is 6'4" 230 with great feet, the problem is they did not use him at all...so you don't know if he can even catch. Believe me with a good coach they could remove all starters and still match DB (and any other team in the area) with size and talent. But the bottom line is that SS will never be able to put a game plan together to beat a GC coached team end of story!!! Switch coaches and DB would have a loosing season and SH would be 5A State Champions. JMO

Just a note...SH has at least three backs that would challenge CS for the starting position if they were at DB...and that's not an exaggeration. No one can ever question the fact that I have never said that DB wasn't a good team, but I have and I still do question your depth (in size and talent). Point and case... you had to take your starting WR and move him to RB when Chris got hurt...I rest my case. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If this is not a slam on Chris, I don't know what is. Chris has nothing to prove, he did it last year. SH players still have alot to show. They may be good. Your judgment of talent is not as good as you think. TN High was supposed to beat DB in your mind. I think the only jealousy here is on the folks that try to put down anything good DB does. You guys just can't stand it that you can't win against DB. And will even try to make other teams you beat look better then they are to try and build up your confidence? Pathetic really. You guys are the most obvious parents of past, present players I have ever seen. Loved, hated, but never ignored and it seems like you guys can never ignore DB, you love to try and down them at any chance. Then if a DB person tries to defend a proven player like CS, you down them and say they are jealous. Jealous of what? You guys are the biggest jokes on here and it is even better when you are wrong, because so far you always seem to be wrong. I can't wait until next year, and the next, and the next. Nothing like shutting up some runny mouths.

Why does DB end up in every South thread?

Insecure I guess. But I know, I know......best High School Football tradition that the rest of the state has never heard about. I agree though, it is interesting to watch them show up on other threads. Just desperate for the rest of Upper East Tennessee to coronate them!

Let me guess, yours is not one of the "16 to 20"?? You cannot argue with Carter's success. Well, you can, but it'll make you look stupid. Depth is overrated in high school football. Put your best 11 on the field most of the time. Give a breather every now and then and you'll give yourself better chances to win ball games. They are 15-18 years old, they should be able to run all night!

Not the case, just know some of the folks over there. And no one is arguing Carters success as a coach or as a person in general. High school football is not what it was 15 years ago any team with any depth and uses it comes out on top. This will bite South if they are not careful.

Not the case, just know some of the folks over there. And no one is arguing Carters success as a coach or as a person in general. High school football is not what it was 15 years ago any team with any depth and uses it comes out on top. This will bite South if they are not careful.

I've seen it the other way around too. Teams trying to play 22 on O and D instead of putting the best out there. If you have what it takes, Stacy will get you out there. You might not start and play every down, but you will have a role.

You won"t see much more than 16 to 20 different players played at SS all year. South has a ton of depth and no one understands why it is never used. Same players all the time no matter if they are getting the job done or not its hard to believe those coaches over there can't see that. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Your son must not play much??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Slow your roll there Jack! You forgot to include our last two mythical wins over D-B. We won 45-0 in '07 and 46-0 this year. If you guys can have mythical state championships, we can have mythical wins. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats not mythical wins over DB.................thats a dream! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Cap was at the SHHS/SSHS game. So was I. We saw the same things. And that is they have raw unadulterated talent. Will they beat DB? Who cares. If they could beat DB then they most likely would have beat South. The win was in his cards...he just didn't play the right trump. The WHOLE point was that they have the ingredients this year. Is SS smart enough to manage it? Not so far. So we are very impressed with their talent. So you DB people got to get your panties in a wad and start throwing rotten eggs? You are nothing but spoiled brats. And I'm speaking to the handful of DB posters that are common place on these threads now. The ArtVandalay's, the Maroonandgrey's, the skunk's of your alumni are the respectable people and the only ones anyone pays any attention to. You DB people on this thread couldn't carry on an inteligent conversation if your life depended on it. You are so jealous you smell. Why, no one else can have talent besides you. You normally don't have talent. You have a coach that can turn water into wine. Instead of being proud and respectful you are you are discustingly decadent. No wonder everyone wants to put a knife in your back. You should hang out at the Maryville threads and they will show you what dignified means. Oh, I'm sorry, you are probably insulted that I insunuated that someone else is dignified and you are not. That's why you can't win a Gold Ball...because you don't deserve to. Try considering other people like you want to be considered and maybe you might see some devine change. Telling it like it is is one thing...dragging people through the mud is another.

Just wondering..........were you looking in a mirror when you typed up this garbage ?

You have some serious issues. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why does DB end up in every South thread?

DB is the main topic of every South thread. Can you read?