Can blackman make history?

hitstick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think the 5 to 3 win over LaVergne would have Riverdale shaken in their cleats. Keep in mind the offensive power house Blackman displayed against LC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well we wouldn't want to use any more points than we have to now would we??? We have to save some of our offense for Riverdale, why waste it on LaVergne or LC??? Obviously this is all an elaborate scheme to lull Riverdale to sleep... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on can't you see it??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well we do tend to bring out the best in each other /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

you knew my comment about our talent was directed at you, because you have consistantly been the biggest doubter of our talent, even at times last year. the text i put in parenthesis is what it is because i simply dont understand why you would make our talent an issue...sure, the talent level is down, but i know we have more talent than blackman.

i mean thats great, yall narrowed the gap, but still got a ways to go in my opinion to catch up with the dale. but hey, yall got more than enough talent to make the playoffs in region 4, so thats saying something. just get your offense together and no doubt the blaze will be playing in november.

btw, i know one of the blaze best defensive players status was in question for the game earlier this week when i saw him. saying no names, do you think he'll play?

well...dinner is on me /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...my cell number is coming and i'll be at the stadium by 5:30...looking forward to shaking the hand of tdntn...and that is because you did explain it...

last year...i thought you were very talented overall...just did not have a gaston or thomas...

and maybe i have been mis-understood...i never have thought you had NO talent...i only said it was down from years before (and maybe the sticking point is that i have only seen your 2004, 05,06 and 07 teams)...i've been told that you guys are pretty dang gone good...actually was told you out played oakland ...just beat yourself...

so i will still stick by my thoughts about you having less overall talent than any team since 2004...

and tdntn...when you make the statement that you KNOW you have more talent than blackman...that's pretty strong

i just think you have not seen our guys upclose...we have a pretty talented group of lineman, backs, DB's, and linebackers...i think you'd be surprised...we have 4 stud seniors...and then the very talented group of juniors that went 9-0 as freshmen...and then about 4 sophomores that are big, fast and don't play like sophs...

we have the talent to win tomorrow night...for sure...and so does riverdale...the question is who will make the fewest mistakes...if we lose tomorrow night...it will not be because of talent...it will be because we kill ourselves...all the other year since 04...we were always way over matched talent wise...not this year

i think everyone is ready to go on D...

you're the man...see ya tomorrow

well...dinner is on me /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...my cell number is coming and i'll be at the stadium by 5:30...looking forward to shaking the hand of tdntn...and that is because you did explain it...

last year...i thought you were very talented overall...just did not have a gaston or thomas...

and maybe i have been mis-understood...i never have thought you had NO talent...i only said it was down from years before (and maybe the sticking point is that i have only seen your 2004, 05,06 and 07 teams)...i've been told that you guys are pretty dang gone good...actually was told you out played oakland ...just beat yourself...

so i will still stick by my thoughts about you having less overall talent than any team since 2004...

and tdntn...when you make the statement that you KNOW you have more talent than blackman...that's pretty strong

i just think you have not seen our guys upclose...we have a pretty talented group of lineman, backs, DB's, and linebackers...i think you'd be surprised...we have 4 stud seniors...and then the very talented group of juniors that went 9-0 as freshmen...and then about 4 sophomores that are big, fast and don't play like sophs...

we have the talent to win tomorrow night...for sure...and so does riverdale...the question is who will make the fewest mistakes...if we lose tomorrow night...it will not be because of talent...it will be because we kill ourselves...all the other year since 04...we were always way over matched talent wise...not this year

i think everyone is ready to go on D...

you're the man...see ya tomorrow

speaking of gaston hes playin on espn right now.........he got popped and fumbled but hes still runnin hard though it still represents region4 5a baby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

finally i get a little back up... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

it takes a wrestling dad to see through all the chatter... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

would it be considered an upset? afterall our talent level is down and yall have a lot of talent so would that make it an upset? I think the expected will happen and i think a wet feild helps RIVERDALE and there ground game but i dont think they was gonna need the help anyway...ill call you tonight..look forward to meeting you and doint a little smack talk lol JK

would it be considered an upset? afterall our talent level is down and yall have a lot of talent so would that make it an upset? I think the expected will happen and i think a wet feild helps RIVERDALE and there ground game but i dont think they was gonna need the help anyway...ill call you tonight..look forward to meeting you and doint a little smack talk lol JK

you may be right...and if you are i will be the first to bow down to prophet riverdaleman...LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but it you are wrong...good gracious...you and tdntn will win the world championship in CROW EATING /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...cause you'll have alot of it to eat with all of the DEFINITIVE...statements about how the dale is going to put an antioch type whoopin on the blaze...i'll bring the water to help wash it down...and the rolaids and zantac to help the stomach ...CROW ain't too good /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ...i should know...i've eaten my share /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

concerning the talent level...see my earlier post yesterday...i TRIED FOR THE 90TH time to explain what i meant...i feel like a politician...every time i try harder it gets twisted more /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[quote (NSBS @ Sep 5 2008 - 08:30 AM)

Blackman in a upset 13-10

finally i get a little back up...

it takes a wrestling dad to see through all the chatter... And everyone knows Riverdale wont stand a chance this year on the mats

IN THE 1ST AND TOUGHEST SPORT IN THE WORLD-WRESTLING...BLACKMAN DOES DOMINATE... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

but NSBS...you gotta make some different pre-dictions ...our boys need to see some BELIEF /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />