milan vs. camden week 3

lions1

That crazy woman with the cow bell was my mom!!!!! ahahahah that's so funny. Well, she was one of them. But, alas, The last of the Combs, Jensen football family has moved on and the Cow bell was retired. i am sure there will be plenty of other cow bells on hand for this one though.......wish i could be there!!!! Hope camden take milan off the high horse......not the one they think they are on but the one some of the loud mouth fans on here have them on!!!!!!! Good luck camden

We do have a couple of fans that dont have much sense, but I'm telling you this is the best overall team Milan has fielded since '99. That was the undefeated 3A championship. I do not want to take anything away from Camden, but I do think Milan will put this game away early in the 3rd quarter. I just don't think there is a team in West Tennessee that can stay with them for a whole game. That is not taking anything away from West Tennessee teams, I just think this might be a special year for Milan. This has the potential to be one of those teams that comes around every 10-20 years. I know Camden is a good team. I hope I do not sound too arrogant, but I just see Mian by at leat 20 when it is over.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have a couple of fans that dont have much sense, but I'm telling you this is the best overall team Milan has fielded since '99. That was the undefeated 3A championship. I do not want to take anything away from Camden, but I do think Milan will put this game away early in the 3rd quarter. I just don't think there is a team in West Tennessee that can stay with them for a whole game. That is not taking anything away from West Tennessee teams, I just think this might be a special year for Milan. This has the potential to be one of those teams that comes around every 10-20 years. I know Camden is a good team. I hope I do not sound too arrogant, but I just see Mian by at leat 20 when it is over.

Not arrogant at all, outstanding post!

Heard Camden looked pretty good on film. Quite a better than Huntingdon. Good Line, come off the ball hard, fast RB, can pass, and good special teams. Ward is a very good coach. I think we will win, but playing at their place I don't know that it will be as easy as some predict. When you're Milan and esp. this year being predicted to play for the gold ball you're gonna get a special effort from everyone. Heard there isn't much seating at Camden. Better get there early.

Also I would like to say that I don't think this years team is as good as the 03 team, not that it really matters. They do however have an opportunity to do something that team never did.

I may be from westview but i go to every single Camden game. They are my favorite team!!!!!!! Camden is about to /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> over Milan then take them to /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I may be from westview but i go to every single Camden game. They are my favorite team!!!!!!! Camden is about to /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> over Milan then take them to /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Nice use of emoticons. But if you are going to take them out to eat, you might want to bring a bigger vehicle and a credit card. Milan has a ferocious appetite.

Yeah Right. Westview is garbage. The patriots should destroy them!!!

Wow...you really have to explain this one to me! Camden is your favorite team, your name is Westviewchargerfan08, and now you talk bad about Westview? Do us all a favor and change your name to Lion Pride or something cause you make no sense! And as far as Westview being garbage...Camden will get there shot in a couple of weeks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />