MBA vs. Moeller

Redtwin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Big Red on a HUGE win!!!

Daniel McGugin is now 15-0 as head coach for MBA.

Great job by 1st year DC Jonas Rodriguez and his staff.

Nice job by the radio commentators as well.

The Ohio fans on yappi sports weren't giving MBA much of a chance, but once again, MBA has represented TN well in out of state competition.

Go Big Red!!!

I wasn't able to make this game because after sitting in PBS from 10:30 A.M. until close to midnight yesterday I didn't have it in me but it sounded like MBA offense was rolling and their d had a bend but not break attitude. This is a very good win for MBA as Moeller is a top 5 team in CIncinnati which makes them a top 10 team in the state of OHIO. MBA dominated the time of possesion. 30 minutes to 15 minutes. 440 total yards to 190 in MBA favor. Good sound beating. GOOD JOB Tennessee

From a Ohio HS football fan, I want to send out a heart fell congratulations to MBA players, coaches and fan. This is a big win for your program and TN HS football. Very well played game. Moeller is a very strong Ohio program and you pretty much dominated them on the scoreboard, with your play and on the stat charts. Nice job young men

Outstanding job representing Tennessee !!! The Red showed discipline and their conditioning paid off big time in the 2nd half. The Crusaders were an excellent team and brought a large fan base that supported them well.

Congratulations on your win, it was impressive to see you play so well in this NFL stadium.

Roll Red !!

Anyone know approximately how many people were at the game? What was the breakdown... MBA fans vs. Moeller fans vs. neutral fans?

I wasn't there but Moeller usually has about 7 or 8 thousand fans and there probably would be about 2 or 3 thousand neutral observers with it being a noon start. St X and Elder, two of the three other GCL schools always bring about 10 or 11 thousand with them. Got fireworks going on tonight so it's going to be crowded in that whole area. About two million people on both sides of the river combined.