best 32 teams in the state

patriot04

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Alcoa and Ooltewah need to play....Because wb or heritage won't play them....Ooltewah will and we need games.....I think it would be a great game....

I agree with you totally , and this could be a very interesting matchup .... not near as far as Ky , or Nashville , Alcoa should check into this .

Maryville #1

Alcoa #2

The rest doesnt matter, so deal with it... We have combined for 8 state championships in the last 4 years. Maryville did it undefeated, and if you havent noticed we are currently 64-0

Alcoa hasnt lost to anyone other than Maryville

Just deal with it!!!

Why dont yall move outta Division-Maryville/Alcoa and play a true 5A/DII schedule and see if you get those stacked up stats

hey alcoa, here's an idea. how bout you move out of ur middle school division and come play the big boys. until then u have no respect from any good 5a schools. i mean when i see ur highlights, it really appears u are playing middle schoolers...pathetic

why dont you get your AD to call our AD and we can make you all look like middleschoolers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why dont yall move outta Division-Maryville/Alcoa and play a true 5A/DII schedule and see if you get those stacked up stats

we dont play any 5A DII teams?

i dont know where you have been but Alcoa has had two games against DII schools in the last 3 years and won , hows your team been doing? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey alcoa, here's an idea. how bout you move out of ur middle school division and come play the big boys. until then u have no respect from any good 5a schools. i mean when i see ur highlights, it really appears u are playing middle schoolers...pathetic

ur schedule seems just as tough as ours..............

Bradley Central?

Heritage?

William Blount?

Sounds real challenging

Lets look at the past 3 years , shall we

2007:

Farragut: 11-2 , Lost in Qtr Finals to a very good Bearden Team , Beat very good Ootlwah and WB teams

Alcoa : 14-1 , State Champs , Beat Very good CAK and DCA teams , Region: 6-0

2006:

Farragut: 9-4 Overall Record , Lost in Qtr Finals to Ootlewah , region record 6-1

Alcoa: 13-2 , State CHamps , Beat a very good DII McCallie Team , Lost to Fulton and Maryville , both by 3 , Both champs in their respective classes

2005:

Farragut : 10-3 , Shutout by OakRidge 39-0 , No appearence in State Finals , Semi finals , or Qtr finals

Alcoa: 14-1 , State Champs , Beat good Fulton (3A) , McCallie( DII) , Tyner Aca. and Hopkinsville KY ( KEnt State Runner Ups).

Last 3 years.

Alcoa: 41-4 Overall Record , Wins over DII teams , and 3 State Championship Rings

Farragut: 30-9 Overall Record , 3 Playoff Appearences , 0 State Championship rings

So do we really wanna talk , yes you can give me all the talk about your 5A and were suppose to be scared cause were a lil 2A school , and we dont play any hard teams , but put these 2 teams on the field the last 3 years , i would have picked alcoa every time

I will say that Alcoa has played a good non region schedule over the years, but to bash Farragut because of teams they HAVE to play is another thing entirely. I don't think that games you have no control over scheduling should have any bearing in this arguement, IMO. Curious though, what class would Alcoa be in if Blount County was 1 school system instead of 3 since the zones would be different?

and every time i see alcoa get beat by maryville its because they dont play disciplined. the same thing would happen if they ever played a good 5a team, whoever it is. dont throw CAK and DCA in the mix for world-beaters that you scheduled. alcoa has a great program and 9 state titles is impressive, but i would never say they are the #2 team overall in the state just because they only lose to maryville. MBA, BA, Christian Brothers, Franklin, Smyrna, Ooltewah, Riverdale, Farragut, Melrose, Ravenwood would have all beaten alcoa in the last 3 years. and this is an unbiased opinion.