Sullivan North @ Tennessee High

tricitiessportsfan

Who do you think will win this matchup?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this matchup?

Random question for the Tennessee High fans...do you sale pizza at your concession stand? I was troubled to find that at Sullivan East pizza is not on the menu. I like to spend a little money at the concession stands at every game I attend to help support the local schools, looking to do the same at the Stone Castle on Friday night, so if pizza is on the menu I'll be more satisfied.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Get there early if you want anything to eat or drink. The last two times I have been there, they had run out of pizza and water. Worst consessions in East Tennessee. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get there early if you want anything to eat or drink. The last two times I have been there, they had run out of pizza and water. Worst consessions in East Tennessee. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Though I think Sullivan East and the Patriot Pasture could take the cake for worst concessions and worst venue combined, thanks for the heads up. I'll probably arrive around 6:30 so to be inside the stadium, food in hand, butt in seat no later than 7:00, hopefully they'll be something left.

By the way, my prediction:

Sullivan North 28

Tennessee High 24

It's Good to be Gold. Go Raiders.

North by 10, too many injuries for Tn. High!

North is way too focused and hungry for this one! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck to both teams, hoping to keep Kingsport undefeated for another week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Skunk,

As for me (D-B parent) and my son (D-B player) we will be in attendance and wearing Raider colors! Nothing against Tenn High, but we gotta support our old teammates and coach!! We wish only the best for those guys! Roll Tribe and Raiders!

zaxdad,

you're a good man...the support from the two of you is greatly appreciated...

Tennessee High is stil Tennessee High, but it should be a great time at the Stone Castle...the Raiders will play hard...

look forward to seeing you there...

Roll Tribe Roll

What is the injury situation for Tennessee High this week? I understand the Vikings lost their backup running back/starting corner back (who sees 10+ carries a game) for the year with a knee injury.

Actually, Bradley Tallman SHOULD be the first string fullback, AND get more carries. He has been healing up since getting the hip flexor during the V-T game. And, I believe someone listed him as a FB/LB, and it's DE. Although, the coaches have considered moving him to one of the DT positions in order to clog up the middle. We'll see how it goes.

I think absolutely that you have it right. I am proud of Kingsport in coming together no matter what the school and supporting these kids. You have to remember yes we are a family, most of us started out in the lynn garden pee wee league and then moved to separate optimist and middle school then high school leagues. Most of these kids and their families all have solid friendships and relationships despite the schools and fierce rivalries. Its what makes them all fierce competitors. We are family and ya dont pick on KTown thats the message they are sending and I think its high time Ktown came together like this. I have to say PRIDE is a great driving factor here. Actons MoM DO US PROUD RAIDERS!!!!!!

Actually, Bradley Tallman SHOULD be the first string fullback, AND get more carries. He has been healing up since getting the hip flexor during the V-T game. And, I believe someone listed him as a FB/LB, and it's DE. Although, the coaches have considered moving him to one of the DT positions in order to clog up the middle. We'll see how it goes.

I believe Tallman started the season as first string fullback but was replaced last week due to injury. He should return in that spot. And yes, he should get more carries. Having Pendleton back at halfback will improve our offense and he should also help our defense.

I think absolutely that you have it right. I am proud of Kingsport in coming together no matter what the school and supporting these kids. You have to remember yes we are a family, most of us started out in the lynn garden pee wee league and then moved to separate optimist and middle school then high school leagues. Most of these kids and their families all have solid friendships and relationships despite the schools and fierce rivalries. Its what makes them all fierce competitors. We are family and ya dont pick on KTown thats the message they are sending and I think its high time Ktown came together like this. I have to say PRIDE is a great driving factor here. Actons MoM DO US PROUD RAIDERS!!!!!!

OMG??¦give me a break!! I think I??™m going to get sick from all of this peace love and happiness crap. It??™s Friday and it??™s time to crack some heads! I guess when we play South the theme will be ???We??™ll get ??

Who knows. We may wear a rebel flag with a skull and cross bones and an Indian headdress. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it...but for tonight, "Go Raiders"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good one. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Good luck to your team.

This isnt going to be pretty. I have seen many teams including JC try this confidence building weak schedule to start the season and it doesnt work. Dont get me wrong I would LOVE to see North take this game but I dont think it will be even close to happening. My prediction is 35-14 THS. The real season now starts for North.

You apparently haven't seen North's defense play. If North gives up 30+ points, I'll personally eat crow and like it.