WHY THE HATE?

AttenCHUN

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't like Grace for the same reason they don't like any private school. They start out slow but most of the time they grow into a state powerhouse. These "Transfers" seem to happen at alot of private schools. If Grace Christian was to make it out of that area to the semifinals they will get PEPPERED in the semifinals by a region 3 or 4 team. You heard it here first!

People don't like Grace for the same reason they don't like any private school. They start out slow but most of the time they grow into a state powerhouse. These "Transfers" seem to happen at alot of private schools. If Grace Christian was to make it out of that area to the semifinals they will get PEPPERED in the semifinals by a region 3 or 4 team. You heard it here first!

You said a mouthful, they are not that great this season and they will have to move up next season, They better hit the recruiting trail hard . The little sschools won't schedule them and they are going to get destroyed. No danger of them seeing a region 3 or 4 team this season. About the very most they could do this year is win the region. Region 1 is down this season or they wouldn't have a chance at that. I'm not so sure they can accomplish that.

Chattanooga Grace got 6 in this season, according to the Chattanooga paper.

Amazing Grace's

Preach it my friend. Heres a big Amen from the back of the room. They havent seen anything yet. 1A teams that can hold their own with a lot of 5A teams. Not to mention most in between. Come on over. Getusum. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Preach it my friend. Heres a big Amen from the back of the room. They havent seen anything yet. 1A teams that can hold their own with a lot of 5A teams. Not to mention most in between. Come on over. Getusum. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale has a big warm spot for private schools,they would like nothing better than to welcome Grace to region 4.lol

I really at this point and time in my life don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just curious. Concerning transfers..as coaches and parents, do we really want our players and kids to be where they don't want to be? Should kids have the opportunity to be where their hearts are? Should they (kids) have a choice of being where they are wanted, can and will be used, let's say by a different football coach? I'll take a kid with a lot less athleticism and a lot more heart any day of the week. (Don't be confused, the athleticism goes a long way, also.) But why would coaches want kids on their teams that don't want to be there in the first place? As a coach. if you're not going to use the kid, he doesn't fit into your scheme of things, let him go. It's a free country, last time I checked. He's happy...move on! If you chance to meet him on the playing field, you know (if you're any kind of a coach) the talent he has or not, SHUT HIM DOWN. As to recruiting, GET OVER IT. IT HAPPENS. If others can do it, so can you. Just my humble opinion...

Hampton has been to the 4th round 3 years straight, never ran the score up 1 single time in the process. tHE REAL REASON PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU IS BECAUSE YOU ARE GATHERING UP TRANSFERS LIKE FLIES. Where were all these current players when they were freshmen.

Don't grandstand ...

Hampton 43 - Jellico 13

Hampton 43 - Johnson Co 24

Hampton 45 - Jellico 0

Hampton 47 - West Greene 20

Hampton 40 - Unaka 0

Hampton 47 - Happy Valley 20

Hampton 48 - Cloudland 13

Hampton 42 - Midway 14

And two Grace Christian examples in the last three games with them...

2006 - Hampton 46 - Grace 6

2005 - Hampton 61 - Grace 14

It seems to me that there is some jealousy here. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The Hamptons of the world don't want to get beat, let alone beat badly, by a team they've womped for years. No one had a problem with Grace when they were everyone's homecoming. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />