MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the Oakland game tomorrow (Wendsday)?

Dont quote me on this, but i think it is 8:15, although I could be wrong. Although Oakland lost tonight, they hung tough against a very good Maplewood team that will make noise come postseason. I feel pretty good about the direction Oakland is head, even with only 10 guys at this point.

White Co. lost to Coffee Co. by 4 points tonight. WC was down 2 points with 4 mins to go, a foul was called on White County's M. Mitchell, he then proceeded to get a technical foul, Coffee co. got 4 freethrows and the ball. That was the ballgame. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Coffee County is one of the WORSE places to play in the midstate for good "OLE HOME COOKING" When I saw that score I thought uh-oh, and then when i read your post , I thought hmmmmmm, I have seen that before. I don't know about anyone else, but I think our refs in 7aaa are soooo much more professional than the ones I've seen in 8aaa. Maybe it's just me ?????

Coffee County is one of the WORSE places to play in the midstate for good "OLE HOME COOKING" When I saw that score I thought uh-oh, and then when i read your post , I thought hmmmmmm, I have seen that before. I don't know about anyone else, but I think our refs in 7aaa are soooo much more professional than the ones I've seen in 8aaa. Maybe it's just me ?????

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree whole heartedly. There have been many occasions where the Pioneers have went to play Coffee and the game would look more like football than basketball.