Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets hear some predictions

let the good times roll

ALcoa rolls through this one handily considering CAK is prolly their 4th toughest opponent on their schedule (1. maryville 2. SPring HIll3. Loudon)

CHase james will have agreat game and the running game will be phenomenol , watch for freshman Vee Hambrick to break some runs in the 2nd Half

Alcoa 56

CAK 10

Everybody knows Alcoa is loaded again and steam rolling towards another championship. CAK is obviously struggling. The Warriors lost several key players to graduation and have had several sidelined due to an extreme case of the injury bug this year. Anything is possible, but it would be a super long shot for the Warriors to win. As far as scoring? CAK has been so inconsistant its hard to say if they can find the end zone or not. They certainly are capable, but turnovers and penalties have been killers in most of the games this year. But Yes, I do believe they will score.

CAK doesn't stake up to the Tornadoes, but maybe they can give a better accounting of themselves than they have thus far in the season. If CAK can simply come out and have a solid game against a team as good as Alcoa it will help them down the stretch against their remaining opponents.

Alcoa takes it 56 to 3...if anyone is going to get in the end zone on the Tornadoes, it is not going to be in the regular season

CAK will get into the end zone as Alcoa looks past them. But like every team in 2A, no one can beat Alcoa and they cake walk through another weak region foe. Enjoy the pizza.

You might note one team during the regular season got into the end one vs. Alcoa. It was the same team that gets there every year to make sure there is one loss on the books for each year.