Post season scores

chasanooga

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was only Silverdale's 2nd loss of the year. How did Silverdale become so good in just 2 years? And I am not wanting smart remarks about recruiting. Just wondering do they have a lot of club players or something? Great coach?

Not taking away from their successful season, but I would attribute at least some of the success to a cream puff schedule. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have to agree with what Coniglo said about Silverdale's schedule. I would not have said anything about Silverdale but this quote opened the conversation up. I commend them on a fantastic record...but they played a week schedule that allowed this type of record. To take it to the next level in the future Silverdale will need to play a few of the elite teams in Chattanooga to help prepare them for postseason. Again, great record sportsguy1.....Silverdale obviously wants to be competitive in soccer and I hope they will schedule a few local powers in the next year or two.

That was only Silverdale's 2nd loss of the year. How did Silverdale become so good in just 2 years? And I am not wanting smart remarks about recruiting. Just wondering do they have a lot of club players or something? Great coach?

Nah....I read all the posts. I think the one that started it sounded like they were world beaters. I read the 2 posts that you are talking about and then looked at Silverdale's schedule. I think the posters know Chattanooga teams better than us and from their schedule it was very soft but they are a pretty new team. I just think the posters were offering insight into what they know and maybe made a helpful suggestion in scheduling a harder schedule in regards to being ready for postseason.

Wow! After those two posts, I should be known as "Mr. Nice Guy"! Wa - WH0000000000000000000!

QUOTE (wiredtowin @ Oct 22 2008 - 11:39 AM)

Bearden beats Lenoir City

Farragut 1 Maryville 0

http://www.thedailytimes.com/article/20081...29995/-1/sports

Farragut at Bearden, Thursday @7.

West 1 - Powell 0

Oak Ridge 4 - Karns 1

West vs Oak Ridge, Friday @ 5:30

Winner Farr/Brdn vs. Loser OR/W and vice versa in Regionals next week