Class 1A Mr. Football Official Ballot

CoachT

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob Carkuff....... Senior 3 year starter at QB for the Cascade Champions

Career record as starter........27-4

His team is currently 8-0 and ranked 6th in the state in the latest AP poll.

His current stats for this season:

Passing stats: 55 of 88 for 924 yards__ 17 TD passes to 3 interceptions completion percentage of 62.5% Longest TD pass this season was 66 yards.

Rushing stats: 42 carries for 232 yards. 4 TD's rushing.. Longest run of season 37 yards.

He also has 2 interceptions in spot duty as a cornerback.

Some may have better stats, but you have a gauge a player by his teams success when we are discussing QB's and his record speaks for itself!

Here is a link to all of Jacob's Seasonal Stats for your viewing, CoachT.....This kid was a preseason all state and is definitely worthy of your consideration!

Jacob Carkuff QB of the Cascade Champions 2008 Stats!

Carkuff would get my vote as the 1A Back. Cascade 11 has made reference to his stats. The Nashville Christian Staff was very-VERY high on this guy.

Carkuff would get my vote as the 1A Back. Cascade 11 has made reference to his stats. The Nashville Christian Staff was very-VERY high on this guy.

What did the NCS staff think about Ethan Tummins... he dropped 280 yards in 3 quarters agains NCS... that was almost 100 yrds a quarter...

hey coacht...

you said that you have the ballot in your hand... how does that work... do you pick your top 3 candidates that you think are worthy of Mr. Football... Do you pick 1 overall pick from 1A... How many people get a ballot... I was just thinking about this and wasn't sure how it worked...

Tyler Dailey from Greenback should be on the ballot for 1A lineman. He's a biggun. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

He has been dominant on both sides of the ball. It's hard to provide stats to back it up for an offensive and defensive lineman. Just ask any of Greenback's opponents what they think of big #70. By the way, I am in no way related to Tyler or Tyler, himself.

Josh Blake-Grace Academy leading in total yds 2337 and scoring 40td's.I could name a few teams Josh would immediately take deep into state if they could have him as there QB.I here a lot of times on coach t weakness of schedule and that does play a part with some of these athletes stats.But if you have been around football,watched the games,coached the games and see the plays these kids make it doesnt take you long to tell special talent.I have played against true div-1 players and been hit and juked by some players that went to college and had good careers.I have watched Josh play since he was 10 he is that special type player.I saw his deceptive speed when he was young but never dreamed he would turn into such a deadly accurate passer.His vision and speed and most of all poise will put him playing on saturday's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the support, Vandy1. I'm sure running the WingT isn't going to produce the glamorous stats some of these other guys are tossing out there, but there isn't another 1A back in the State I'd trade him for! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />