IMAC (District 2 AAA) 2008-2009 Thread

raiderray

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep--I admit it. I am sitting here eating out of a can of Home Cooked Salted Virginia Peanuts--best peanuts I've ever had!!

I've already said you guys will win this one and why.

I obviously need to change my bet because nobody will take me up on it.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yep--I admit it. I am sitting here eating out of a can of Home Cooked Salted Virginia Peanuts--best peanuts I've ever had!!

The perfect pregame snack, if I ever heard one!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

watched the tape! Ref T'ed him from across court. not whinning, stating! giving West their due! Have been for a while! Didnt think we would have been in the game as long as we were!Proud of our effort! THAT SAID ....you might be able to better understand my mood in person..got it?.. Dick.

Ref didn't T him up across the court!!! Ref was in front of the table giving his signal to book keeper.....sounds like denial to me.......quit being a homer and face the fact. The score was close in the first quarter. You and I both know that East wasn't even in the game when West got off the bus!!!!!!!!!

Ref didn't T him up across the court!!! Ref was in front of the table giving his signal to book keeper.....sounds like denial to me.......quit being a homer and face the fact. The score was close in the first quarter. You and I both know that East wasn't even in the game when West got off the bus!!!!!!!!!

Look junior quit being trying to pick a fight in cyber and quit being such a loser of a winner. Denial? is that the best you can come up with? to someone who has been saying, since I found out that Taylor was going to West, that they would dominate. West has a lot of great kids that deserve the best.

East was not in the game when West got off the bus?....yet it was close the first quarter and down to a 10 point spread in the 3rd....hhmmmm, there's logic!? get over yourself and act like a fan.

Someone help me with this.but which one of ya has been dissing Greeneville.........cmon......fess up if ya dissed Greeneville.

Not so much on here but mostly I'm talking about the press and their rankings, etc...I know the Tricities media couldn't care less about us IMAC teams and our schedules but some of their reasoning is beyond me. Toughnut has been fair and supports his team worthily as do most here on coacht. Looking forward to a great basketball atmosphere tonight!

Not so much on here but mostly I'm talking about the press and their rankings, etc...I know the Tricities media couldn't care less about us IMAC teams and our schedules but some of their reasoning is beyond me. Toughnut has been fair and supports his team worthily as do most here on coacht. Looking forward to a great basketball atmosphere tonight!

I think you are looking for monsters under your bed!!!

First, you have problems getting a good game story in your own paper, so how in the world do you think a JC or Bristol paper is going to give you good cred?!?

2nd,, Tricitiessports.com has 4 IMAC teams in their area top 8. The top three are all undefeated, and then they are mainly going on records, which admitedly, GreenEVILle's at 6-4 isn't what they are used to. (West is 1, Cocke is 5, Greeneville is 6, and Jeff is 8)

3rd. I think the Nutty Buddy (sorry, but I like the name also NUT) might be on to something... Greeneville girls BB might be like the Yankees around here. The good news for you, is that you have to earn that position, but you also have to be aware, that it has been a long slide for the Yankees, so maybe Greeneville's time has come due.

4th - West and Greeneville will likely play 4 times this year, the last two with seeding on the line. So you/they are going to have a chance to decide this for themselves. It isn't like the BCS, and you aren't the Texas Longhorns.

5th - aren't we having a GREAT time discussing all of this?

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good game!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ray.......Thats what ive liked about the IMAC thread ,we all support our favorites but most of us can speak cordially to one another........

That being said im gonna diss Greenville .......Not!

Its true that when your a great program a big target goes up on your back and people cant wait to see you fall.

Been there in a big way....And its not fun sliding down the mountian lots of rocks to snag your back side.

I think you are looking for monsters under your bed!!!

First, you have problems getting a good game story in your own paper, so how in the world do you think a JC or Bristol paper is going to give you good cred?!?

2nd,, Tricitiessports.com has 4 IMAC teams in their area top 8. The top three are all undefeated, and then they are mainly going on records, which admitedly, GreenEVILle's at 6-4 isn't what they are used to. (West is 1, Cocke is 5, Greeneville is 6, and Jeff is 8)

3rd. I think the Nutty Buddy (sorry, but I like the name also NUT) might be on to something... Greeneville girls BB might be like the Yankees around here. The good news for you, is that you have to earn that position, but you also have to be aware, that it has been a long slide for the Yankees, so maybe Greeneville's time has come due.

4th - West and Greeneville will likely play 4 times this year, the last two with seeding on the line. So you/they are going to have a chance to decide this for themselves. It isn't like the BCS, and you aren't the Texas Longhorns.

5th - aren't we having a GREAT time discussing all of this?

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good game!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You support my point with all your statements. (except the monsters one...?) My original point is that I think the team is tired of the lack of respect for the program especially this year. (Greeneville's paper is mostly only interested in the boys' program even though it's the girls that take them to state every year) I think they are starting get fired up about it...which is a good thing!