South Pittsburg vs Clay County

TheAmbassador

We will see how tough those jackets are in three weeks! I will save mine and many other pirate fans trash talking for the third round week. I do respect TC alot though! Concentrate on Celina this week boys.

Funny how TC keeps coming up. Them folks are fared up about facing the Pirates and putting an end to the Pirates voyage. OP while at the FCS & TC game the yellow jacket fans were already talking about SP coming to the creekbank and spanking them like in 98. Heck, we'll see hopefully in a few weeks. OP bets ole coach Saterfield is still heavily connected and that spells trouble and count on the TC folks scouting SP very week.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it starts this Friday with a beat down and then we'll go week by week just like last year. All you other teams continue to run your mouths like so many from last year and had to eat crow. We're not the defending state champs for nothing and ranked #1 this year!!

That is right sportsman, there were a lot of teams that thought they could end the Pirate??™s season last year. I guess we will have a new group of them this year that just will not listen until the Mighty Pirates show them how to play smash mouth football!!!

For those of you older fans, at least we don??™t have to travel to Celina like we did back in 1985. That was one long drive to see a beatdown!!! I see the Pirates scoring easily and often in this game??¦.prediction will be later on this week.

That is right sportsman, there were a lot of teams that thought they could end the Pirate??™s season last year. I guess we will have a new group of them this year that just will not listen until the Mighty Pirates show them how to play smash mouth football!!!

For those of you older fans, at least we don??™t have to travel to Celina like we did back in 1985. That was one long drive to see a beatdown!!! I see the Pirates scoring easily and often in this game??¦.prediction will be later on this week.

I remember that. Celina had the "Hulk" at 250 pounds and 250 yard per game and got about 3 yards that night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The rest of the night was they were getting ran over by David Wyatt and trying to catch Johnny Sisco.

I think last year was the loudest I have ever heard it at beene stadium...I am looking for a great crowd this week as well as the next week...Maybe we will get lucky and host a fourth round game if we can get an upset and beat Trousdale.

this year the semis are hosted by region 1/2 no matter who wins the 3rd round

Hold on Pirate Nation. Don't get us confused with these Clay County fans. They are swimming in unfamiliar waters here. I'm sure they know what their future holds and will just be pulling for Region 4. I just wished they would have said FCS would beat you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Nothing but respect for SP, from this and many other Yellow Jackets!

Hold on Pirate Nation. Don't get us confused with these Clay County fans. They are swimming in unfamiliar waters here. I'm sure they know what their future holds and will just be pulling for Region 4. I just wished they would have said FCS would beat you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Nothing but respect for SP, from this and many other Yellow Jackets!

Nothing but respect back. After this year the classifications and region match-ups will change. I will miss all this region 3 - region 4 stuff.