Sullivan South Rebels host Cherokee Chiefs

JDRebel

South is starting to peak as a team, they get a little better each week, there offense is rolling out scores and gaining big yards, they are getting about 9 or 10 yards a play, (don't know the official #). The Defense is turning in dominating performances! Time for the Rebs to turn the heat up another notch! I don't know a lot about cherokee, but looks as if they have a purty good defense and there offense is rolling out some big numbers also!

Welcome to the playoffs, you win you play again!! You lose, well, basketball practice starts soon!

ROCK ON REBEL NATION!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go all the way to the bottom of page 2 to find this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a Cherokee fan on this board. Do they have computers in Rogerville yet? Just hope we don't come out flat like we did last year against Mo East and dig ourselves a 21-0 hole. Are there any Cherokee fans on here? Even if you don't trash talk, at least let us know you are here.

I had to go all the way to the bottom of page 2 to find this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a Cherokee fan on this board. Do they have computers in Rogerville yet? Just hope we don't come out flat like we did last year against Mo East and dig ourselves a 21-0 hole. Are there any Cherokee fans on here? Even if you don't trash talk, at least let us know you are here.

Looks like it's you and me, Wildcat---where's RebelGirleyMan and Howsitgoing?

They must have strapped a good one on this weekend. Hair of the Dog, Baby!!!

NOT a cherokee fan. But here's a little preview.

From what I've seen:

Cherokee is very very physical, but that's about all i can say for them. They hit like crazy people...but they have trouble moving the ball. Not a very dominant running game, and they only have one good receiver...#5 I'm pretty sure. As long as you match their intensity and be physical, this will be ugly. I'm calling nothing short of 42-14...maybe worse. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Fri Aug. 22 Grainger W 41-20

Fri Aug. 29 at CAK L 21-45

Fri Sep. 5 at Morristown West R L 33-52

Fri Sep. 19 Morristown East R L 20-26

Fri Sep. 26 Sullivan Central W 31-18

Fri Oct. 3 David Crockett R W 32-18

Fri Oct. 10 at Greeneville R Homecoming L 14-41

Fri Oct. 17 at Daniel Boone R W 26-6

Fri Oct. 24 Cocke Co. R W 40-8

Fri Oct. 31 at Volunteer R W 40-20

Fri Nov. 7 at Sullivan South 4A Playoffs

Analyze this schedule Overall Record: 6-4

Region Record: 4-3

Don't know much about them , common opponents are Boone, S. Central and greenville

South 63 to 6