MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

DB 21 McMinn Co. 7

Dobyns-Bennett has the potential to make it far this year, but they have a difficult road to travel.

OMGosh! Its McMinn County!

Hit'em over the head with one of those old AP plaques and move to the next round. duh!

I just finnished watching the replay of the SH-DB game. I know there are quite a few of you thats down on coach Clarks play calling but I still don't see it that way. There was a few plays that I would probably change, but hindsight is 20/20. And I think I would of been throwing more to Steele and Sylvester during the game. What stands out to me is the poor blocking both by the offensive line and downfield blocking. Its been poor since the third game of the season. I know their better than this because they blocked well the first three games. Their just getting whiped up front and when Sensabaugh does get through the line the first thing he does is look for sombody to run over, when he should be thinking about gaining yardage. He's just slowing himself down and allowing defenders to catch up and make the tackle. I saw him do this twice during this game when both time's he might of taken it all the way. Maybe Clark should put him in at linebacker for about half the game and let him get it out of his system. We "might" be able to squeek by McMinn Co. with our line getting pushed around but thats as far as we'll go.

I just finnished watching the replay of the SH-DB game. I know there are quite a few of you thats down on coach Clarks play calling but I still don't see it that way. There was a few plays that I would probably change, but hindsight is 20/20. And I think I would of been throwing more to Steele and Sylvester during the game. What stands out to me is the poor blocking both by the offensive line and downfield blocking. Its been poor since the third game of the season. I know their better than this because they blocked well the first three games. Their just getting whiped up front and when Sensabaugh does get through the line the first thing he does is look for sombody to run over, when he should be thinking about gaining yardage. He's just slowing himself down and allowing defenders to catch up and make the tackle. I saw him do this twice during this game when both time's he might of taken it all the way. Maybe Clark should put him in at linebacker for about half the game and let him get it out of his system. We "might" be able to squeek by McMinn Co. with our line getting pushed around but thats as far as we'll go.

I wish the CC game could have been on TV.When GC sends in pass plays on first and second downs,it helps the line by getting some of those defenders off the front.I was worried when we had some big gains on the ground to start with against SH,and we fell into our old ways.I have not seen the game replayed,but I can just think how good our defense would be with Chris,Justin and Jamie all three in the secondary.

Just a hypothetical here BatmanDB, but how would you rearrange the defense to fit them in?

DEFENSE

DE. -- 61 Craig Carter/79 Devin Ricker

NT -- 77 Sammy Collins/52 Desmond Conley

DE -- 65 Will Bateman/79 Devin Ricker

LB -- 66 Zack Fleming

LB -- 18 Jordan Edwards/15 Mark Erwin

LB -- 9 James Templeton

D -- 40 Devon Sylvester

D -- 47 Jason Michael

CB -- 3 Derrick Steele/20 Brandon Brewster

CB -- 1 Wesley Anderson/22 Kevin Kay

FS -- 2 Justin Sylvester

P -- 28 Joe Doran

Please tell me somebody from east Tennessee is not voting for Osama Hussean Obama? If you have and own a gun you better hide it along with your money becuase the tax man (Obama) cometh and he will taketh away and give to the people that dont work and dont own a gun and believe in aboritions.

OBAMA 62 MILLION , MACPALIN 56 MILLION

I wish the CC game could have been on TV.When GC sends in pass plays on first and second downs,it helps the line by getting some of those defenders off the front.I was worried when we had some big gains on the ground to start with against SH,and we fell into our old ways.I have not seen the game replayed,but I can just think how good our defense would be with Chris,Justin and Jamie all three in the secondary.

We will have to have Chris, Justin, and Jamie on defense the rest of the way to win. The offense can't score enough points to win playoff games. You have to have your best players on the field. DB will have to hold people to 7 points or less to win from here on out. McMinn Co. is as good or better than Science Hill so you do the math.

OBAMA 62 MILLION , MACPALIN 56 MILLION

Its all on you now. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

We will have to have Chris, Justin, and Jamie on defense the rest of the way to win. The offense can't score enough points to win playoff games. You have to have your best players on the field. DB will have to hold people to 7 points or less to win from here on out. McMinn Co. is as good or better than Science Hill so you do the math.

Its all on you now. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

after 8 years of the bUSH & cHENY ,disaster can't get any worse. back to the game ,i thank D.B. can make it to the semi finals