MCMINN BEATS DOBYNS BENNETT!

ArtVandalay

Hey Tribe, good luck to you guys. I know alot of Ridgers that are pulling for DB. We lost to McMinn in a close one at their place. We should have won it, we missed an open(and I mean wide open) receiver in the endzone with about a minute to play. I remember they have a kicker that hit a 51 yarder against us. Their qb is a very efficient, smart good decision maker. He was 21-24 against us and had a couple drops. Our pass defense is horrible though, so we made him look like an All-American, but he is a good player. Good luck to you guys, we wish we had a game tonite, maybe next year. Roll Tribe

Thanks,you guys are allways a class act,good luck next year

Is Ashlon Adams being recruited by UT? Maybe it was somebody up here talking to Coach Clark about him?? I'm just asking a question! You all have kids on the team, I would think that somebody know something! well, maybe not WaCo because he does not have a kid on the team! Come on Batman or Plowboy2 find something out for us all!?!?!

Ashlon is being recruited by several teams,most noted is Alabama.

Is Ashlon Adams being recruited by UT? Maybe it was somebody up here talking to Coach Clark about him?? I'm just asking a question! You all have kids on the team, I would think that somebody know something! well, maybe not WaCo because he does not have a kid on the team! Come on Batman or Plowboy2 find something out for us all!?!?!

I say that if U R indeed a longtime DB fan than U already know that answer /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well here we go again. Screwed again by the pollsters. We've got a pretty good team at DB but this #1 rank by the AP just puts a huge target on our back. It fires the other team up and we know we'll get their best game. Then theres this Region 2 thing where theyput the best 4 teams in the playoffs than any other Region in the state year after year. McMinn Co. will be tough to beat, even at home.

Sounds a little like you are ready for the normal DB early exit just like everybody else. I guess you can blame it on the AP if you want to if they get beat!! DB fans will have to blame it on something.

I think DB gets by this one 3-2 final score /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds a little like you are ready for the normal DB early exit just like everybody else. I guess you can blame it on the AP if you want to if they get beat!! DB fans will have to blame it on something.

I think DB gets by this one 3-2 final score /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well to start with your a Mo-Ron. Im ready for a early exit because DB doesn't have the team to go very far in the playoffs this year. Its that simple. I said what I said about the AP because the writers to the west are to lazy to vote. DB is 5th in the state at best. Why don't you go mix it up with all the other teams that go out in the first round. Unless your just a DB hater.

Well to start with your a Mo-Ron. Im ready for a early exit because DB doesn't have the team to go very far in the playoffs this year. Its that simple. I said what I said about the AP because the writers to the west are to lazy to vote. DB is 5th in the state at best. Why don't you go mix it up with all the other teams that go out in the first round. Unless your just a DB hater.

The Inner Circle does not claim him. What was your prediction, Waco?