South Pittsburg vs Friendship Christian

TheAmbassador

For one, I won't be on the couch tonight, I'm going to watch Marion Co. get beat by Smith Co.

Someone else thought I'm just bitter because of last year, which I'm not. We were beat by a better team last year.

All I was saying is that I've seen SP fans like this before, and they ended up getting their bubble busted.

I think FC pulls it out tonight. It won't be the first time they upset the Mighty Pirates.

Same Fans from last year and pretty much the same team from last year talking that same smack from last year and guess what tonights outcome will be the same as last year coming from a player that was on the team last year I bet Friendship is still having nightmares about #21 and #24 they were great football players replaced by potentially better players. my prediction is 49-7 PIRATES ROLL. 69,94,99,2007 STATE CHAMPIONS bring it home boys.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Pirate tom did David Jones not get elected for a Mr. Football finalist i figured a pirate fan such as yourself could probably fill me in on a little info

He's up for offense this year and I thought for sure it would be on the defensive side. Oh well I guess we'll see how it come's out but it is a honor to be nominated.

For one, I won't be on the couch tonight, I'm going to watch Marion Co. get beat by Smith Co.

Someone else thought I'm just bitter because of last year, which I'm not. We were beat by a better team last year.

All I was saying is that I've seen SP fans like this before, and they ended up getting their bubble busted.

I think FC pulls it out tonight. It won't be the first time they upset the Mighty Pirates.

You evidently are a little biased when it come to football teams. That Smith Co bunch better get ready for the second best team in Marion Co! They have improved drastically since the beginning of the season and I predict they will win tonight. Now on to the Pirates.....

We are confident, but we have been watching this team all year. Defensively I think they are better than last year. Offensively, they are different this year.....3 backs can take it to the house and the quarterback has a good arm. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we have another good receiver this year. I guess we pretty much have the same offensive fire power. Anyway, IF (and that is a big if) Friendship wins this one, they will have to stop all of the weapons AND score on a very good defense.