Morristown East vs Sullivan South

EASTFAN

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This here is the RebelConvert. I was married into the family. Didn't know anything about you Rebs until last year. My alum won a total of 0 games this year and couldn't beat Div 1A school. However, we almost got one on those Vikings. I was very impressed with the determination and lack of quit in these Rebels last week. What looked like doom was used as motivation. Although I have never seen Morristown East play I have watched alot of South this year. The weapons you have are unbelievable. Forgive me if I screw up names. That Fletcher kid is amazing. He just never quits. Davenport makes very wise decisions a majority of the time. Kitzmiller can catch anything close to him and most everything else. I'm also amazed at how some of the others stepped up last week. Again I apologize that I don't know names. I'm very impressed with Rebel football. You boys can bring it. Hopefully we'll be there when you bring it home.

South 35 Mo East 28

Mo East has a bunch of speed, and that will keep it close, but their coaches and playmakers are not quite up to par with the ones at South. Not bashing on anyone, just stating my opinion. Save me a seat!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Its just about game time.....I hope our boy's are ready to go to war,on the serious side this one will be to close to call,I hope both teams show great sportsmanship and there is no injury's.To all of the M-East fan's I hope you have a safe trip......BUT I HOPE AND PRAY YOU LEAVE BROKEN HEARTED.... but have a safe trip back home.

South-28

M-East-21 GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

For what it's worth, this Indian fan will be in Death Valley tonight...pulling for Kingsport and the Rebels. I'm even wearing a light blue polo. Confused? So am I.

Thanks TCSF, your support is greatly appreciated! But it ain't that bad, just stand up and yell when those silver helmets score, WaCo would be so proud! See ya at the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

REBEL NATION!

Thanks TCSF, your support is greatly appreciated! But it ain't that bad, just stand up and yell when those silver helmets score, WaCo would be so proud! See ya at the game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

REBEL NATION!

Congratulations to Sullivan South . You were the best tonight .

East could not keep it together four quarters. 37--27

what a game..

east is a great team, but i think the best team won.

taylor rowland came through when we needed him.

Had I not seen the score and seen ME with 399yds of total O and south only 319 I wouldn't have believed it. Pure heart from those kids tonight. ME jumped in there good in the first 1/2 but solid EXECUTION and a good adjustments proved to much not to mention some good old hard nosed heart. Congrats to those south kids and everything they went through this week I know it was tough and lets carry that second 1/2 of football down to exit 30 and kick some tail next friday as this Reb is coming home from St Louis for the holiday and wants to see some football.