Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

It might have been all about Colton the first half of the season, but now it's a team effort. IMO, the reason other backs are having success is because teams were keying on Colton. Now opposing coaches have to decide on whether to key on Colton and take their chances with the other backs or key on the other backs, which is going to give Colton opportunities to run. UC's offense is basically a double-edged sword on opposing defenses. (and for the final jab to finish ya off is the random pass that, if completed, usually goes for a big gain because the defense is up around the line-of-scrimmage expecting the run)

I think it's gonna come down to turnovers. Whomever turns the ball over less wins...team morale is a huge issue with young kids. Speaking of morale, do ya think UC is gonna be fired up to have Kennedy on the sidelines?

Coach Kennedy has already been on the sidelines the last 2 1/2 games. he is looking good.

His deal is enough emotions wise to carry Union City a long way!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Kennedy has already been on the sidelines the last 2 1/2 games. he is looking good.

His deal is enough emotions wise to carry Union City a long way!!

Yeah, I knew he'd been back a couple weeks. I was trying to be sarcastic since he's usually more excited than the players. The kids yell when a big play is made...he yells every play. That man has heart!! He's a great reminder of overcoming adversity and he's right there on the sidelines being the bigger cheerleader along with a coach.

Contain Him NO. Slow Him up Enough to Win YES. But We Were Told Union City Is Not All About Colton.

You cannot contain Speed... U CANNOT slow him up ENOUGH to win... but if u want to u can go ahead and key on him and only him... thats when the other backs are just gonna rip u a new butt hole so wide u will be able to fit our scoreboard in it lol... But you are right about Union City not being all about Speed i will give u that one /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The game will be won in the 4th quarter

UC- 28

McK- 14