Mckenzie At Union City

Butchie

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I went out on a winning note! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great season Union City! Thats what builds and maintains rivalries! McKenzie... Great job redeaming yourselves tonight! I had to show back up and give yall props on a great W. Good Luck form here on out.

Thanks Stockerd! And Congrats To That JCS Team!

Thanks Stockerd! And Congrats To That JCS Team!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game to watch despite the rain. Mckenzie's #27 Johnson was a man tonight. #2 Bowden was nonexistent. Defense for Mckenzie very tough as always.

I am sad that UC lost tonight. We had such a great season. Definitely momentum for next year and the future of UC football.

I now root for Region 7a, so Mckenzie or LC, good luck and represent us well. I and UC are pulling for you.

Well that was one heck of a ball game tonight. That's what I call pounding the rock. One of the hardest hitting games I can remember in awhile. UC congrats on a fantastic season and the classy post that have gone on so far. Sportsmanship has been displayed in the game and on here as well. Win or lose I would have been the same. Both teams layed it on the line tonight and both teams came out winners regardless. I spoke to several UC players after the game and they had nothing but respect and best wishes for us throughout the playoffs. Classy bunch of kids that could teach a few on here how to respect others.

Butchie and duckman, hated I didn't meet you tonight but with the monsoon going on before the game, I was turtled in the bleachers until kick off. Maybe next week we could meet up. I did see the tent and almost came up trying to look pitiful so I wouldn't drown.

Once again congrats UC on a fine season.......Look out Falcons, here we come..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Great game to watch despite the rain. Mckenzie's #27 Johnson was a man tonight. #2 Bowden was nonexistent. Defense for Mckenzie very tough as always.

I am sad that UC lost tonight. We had such a great season. Definitely momentum for next year and the future of UC football.

I now root for Region 7a, so Mckenzie or LC, good luck and represent us well. I and UC are pulling for you.

Just for your info

#27 was hurt the first time we played Bowden was injured for this game he was not even close to a 100%

Just for your info

#27 was hurt the first time we played Bowden was injured for this game he was not even close to a 100%

Bowden was hurt in the first game also...He had just had surgery on his thumb...

Johnson was the difference maker tonite.... No doubt...

He played the entire game tonite like he did the fourth quarter of the UC-McK game last year down in McKenzie..

Good Luck to Coach Bowling...I think he is a FINE man and a GOOD coach...He just came into a NO-WIN situation at Dyersburg last year....Anything short of a State Title would have been considered a failure in the eyes of most....Good Luck at Union City..and hope Coach Kennedy is doing better...He is a fine man also....

Stevie of the great avatar fame...I thought about you tonite...The Tornadoes gave up a pass on a 4th and 12 late in the game on the Rebels' game-winning drive and the play-by-play guy on the radio said UC was in SOFT COVERAGE in their pass defense..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ..You know what I mean.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congratulations to UC on a great season. Congratulations to the Rebels on another hard fought win. I am hoping we can keep it together and win next week. I ain't ready for basketball just yet. Difficult to beat a good team twice. Here we go again. GO BIG GREEN!!!!

Same from me..Congrats to Union City on a fine season and to McKenzie on a big win tonight...The way Union City had been playing the past few weeks I was wondering if anybody from West Tenn was going to beat them..

Same from me..Congrats to Union City on a fine season and to McKenzie on a big win tonight...The way Union City had been playing the past few weeks I was wondering if anybody from West Tenn was going to beat them..

mrbigster, they ran into much improved BIG RED Defense.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Stevie of the great avatar fame...I thought about you tonite...The Tornadoes gave up a pass on a 4th and 12 late in the game on the Rebels' game-winning drive and the play-by-play guy on the radio said UC was in SOFT COVERAGE in their pass defense..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ..You know what I mean.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You and I talked off-line several times last year.....Did I like Darren's offense?..No..Did I think he was doomed if he lost with Logan Parker?..Yes...Do I think Darren ever THREW A GAME or LAUGHED IN THE KIDS FACES or some of this other stupid stuff I read on here...NO.NO.NO.NO....I know one thing..Dyersburg fans can be grateful for....Xavier Taylor broke Danny Jeffries 1968 (UT) and Edward Parrish 1973 (Vandy) for most TD's in a season...I believe the kid has OVER 30 tds right now...and is just a Junior...

Xavier got into Counce's doghouse before he left..( I hope I am telling this right) and quit...when Bowling came in...He PERSONALLY told me...He told Xavier.."You need to be a part of something"...You ARE TOO GOOD TO BE JUST HANGING IN THE HALLWAYS....Bowling told me he wasn't going to let "SNOOK" play...if he came back..He could dress but couldn't play...Told me that Snook was being such a TEAM PLAYER he was going to have to go back on his word and let him play....Wonder where Dyersburg would be now if Xavier Taylor were still in the hallways?...Bowling is a fine man...and a good coach...A strong Discipinarian he is not...But he is a good man..a good coach..and he will win at UC..Good luck to him and a speedy recovery to Coach Kennedy...