Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO CLASS X 2

I guess you all can always hope that a BCS system will be implemented in high school /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . Thats the only way DB is getting to a state championship /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess you all can always hope that a BCS system will be implemented in high school /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . Thats the only way DB is getting to a state championship /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NO CLASS {1972 "BCS" NATIONAL CHAMPS}

NO CLASS {1972 "BCS" NATIONAL CHAMPS}

Come on now, that group was also ranked 4th nationally in '71 and won back to back state titles on the field, in the largest classification over impressive teams. When they were sophomores they lost to an impressive Murfreesboro team (over 20 Murfreesboro players from that team went to play sports in college). And that "BCS" stuff can work both ways. There are posters on here that can write a novel on DB's shortcomings so taunting them only adds fuel to the eternal fire and hatred they possess for DB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on now, that group was also ranked 4th nationally in '71 and won back to back state titles on the field, in the largest classification over impressive teams. When they were sophomores they lost to an impressive Murfreesboro team (over 20 Murfreesboro players from that team went to play sports in college). And that "BCS" stuff can work both ways. There are posters on here that can write a novel on DB's shortcomings so taunting them only adds fuel to the eternal fire and hatred they possess for DB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You Sir, have "Class"

Look its like this...i respect DBs program emensly..i have nothing against the players, coaches, or the school or the city of Kingsport. But I do have a problem with allot of there fans.Its called ARROGANCE

Since you are a newby on here I will explain. You see DB takes pride in beating up on all the smaller 3A-4a schools in East TN. Granted by geography they don,t have a large selection to choose from on who they play in non conference games.But they could do it with a little more CLASS. By not taunting and rubbing their nose in it , time after time like the big bully on the block.And when your the big bully on the block people like to see you get your lumps...and when you throw in all the arrogance from most of there fan base(not all mind you some are good people)that turns into a deep ?..well lets say dislike.. I don,t like to use that other word.

So what I'm saying is your fans bring it on themselves. I'm not saying you do ,but allot do.

And thats the last time we should talk about DB on this tread this is after all THS vs..Greeneville thread.

The poll did not leave a third choice as to where DB fans will go...'cause they ain't going to either of these games. They will stay home and watch the replay.

Well I guess I was wrong about 'Betsy. But I think Bristol and the 'Devils are very evenly matched. Even so I feel the Vikings will dominate. I would definately like to see this game.

C'mon down Comp, I'll save ya a seat!!!! You can even park at my house on Main St and walk up to the stadium with me and my old man.

Look its like this...i respect DBs program emensly..i have nothing against the players, coaches, or the school or the city of Kingsport. But I do have a problem with allot of there fans.Its called ARROGANCE

Since you are a newby on here I will explain. You see DB takes pride in beating up on all the smaller 3A-4a schools in East TN. Granted by geography they don,t have a large selection to choose from on who they play in non conference games.But they could do it with a little more CLASS. By not taunting and rubbing their nose in it , time after time like the big bully on the block.And when your the big bully on the block people like to see you get your lumps...and when you throw in all the arrogance from most of there fan base(not all mind you some are good people)that turns into a deep ?..well lets say dislike.. I don,t like to use that other word.

So what I'm saying is your fans bring it on themselves. I'm not saying you do ,but allot do.

And thats the last time we should talk about DB on this tread this is after all THS vs..Greeneville thread.

At least we can take comfort that the last time Greeneville played DB back in 2002, we came away victorious....of course it was only 1 of 4 wins in 33 games dating back to 1925.....but it was the last time they were on our schedule.

At least we can take comfort that the last time Greeneville played DB back in 2002, we came away victorious....of course it was only 1 of 4 wins in 33 games dating back to 1925.....but it was the last time they were on our schedule.

Barb, what are your thoughts on where Greeneville will be placed next year considering Central is planning to show up this Wednesday to appeal TSSAA's decision? The Bristol Herald Courier article noted that Central has documentation that their current population isn't high enough to be placed in 5A.