Tennessee High @ Greeneville

Class 4A Round 2  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Class 4A Round 2

sheppard had 75 more attempts and only 37 more yards then fletcher so how do you say he was better plus he avg.5.86 yards. a carry while fletch avg.8.50 yards a carry.

and not taking anything from sensabaugh but he's more overated then Grahman Clark /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and as far as the G ville and south game goes fletch had to td's trevon had zero!!! and nethier one of them ran more than 150 yards in that game so stick that in your pipe and smoke it popeye

Yes but Hall only played half the game due to cramps against South

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheppard had 75 more attempts and only 37 more yards then fletcher so how do you say he was better plus he avg.5.86 yards. a carry while fletch avg.8.50 yards a carry.

and not taking anything from sensabaugh but he's more overated then Grahman Clark /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and as far as the G ville and south game goes fletch had to td's trevon had zero!!! and nethier one of them ran more than 150 yards in that game so stick that in your pipe and smoke it popeye

Sensabaugh is a great young man and earned the press he got this year

Sensabaugh is a great young man and earned the press he got this year

[/quote

believe me i haven't heard nothing but good things about this kid,and i seen him play in the opening game this season against tn.high before he got hurt and just IMO i think he's a little over rated , just as alot of DB people believed CP was over-rated, but believe me i hope he proves me wrong and becomes the next big power house running back in the Big Ten but i just don't see it happening /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

my previous post was to only defend Fletch for his great accomplishments this past year and simply only stat this he's just as good of any running back in east tn. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

like i said before is the vikings play to their full potential on both sides of the ball and put 8 in the box then i believe that you all will be getting a second chance at us in the valley /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> ,but the Devils aren't a team that rolls over when the goin get's tough they'll fight to the final seconds of the game. IMO if you can contain Barner and Hall and your DB's do their job then it'll be vikings by 7 or 14

MLC Pride!

Changing the subject a little----will the Vikings meet the Rebels again next week in Death Valley? Not looking ahead of Greeneville because that's a hurdle but just wondering what some of you Rebels are thinking. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My thinking right now is we are playing the #1 team from the 5 creeks conference and you all are playing the 2 seed because of Greenway being gone. I don't care what the devil fans say. Nobody they put out there now could throw it like Greenway and the boy was a load to bring down. I will probably be at a game next week, just hoping it's a South game.

If Trevon wouldn't have cramped that game he would've had well over 150 yards. I mean he had 9 carries for 68 yards in less than two quarters of play. Like I said Fletcher is a solid back, but Trevon is probably the hardest back in East TN. to bring down. If they put 8 in the box to stop the run, we go out to our play makers at wideout, to beat single coverage. Greenway had one of the best arms I've seen in along time, and it does hurt not to have him. But we've got plenty enough to get it done.

My thinking right now is we are playing the #1 team from the 5 creeks conference and you all are playing the 2 seed because of Greenway being gone. I don't care what the devil fans say. Nobody they put out there now could throw it like Greenway and the boy was a load to bring down. I will probably be at a game next week, just hoping it's a South game.

Please tell me how you think that Morristown East is the #1 team for the 5 Rivers? The score was 34 to 14, Greenway through for 1 td and Trevon rushed for 3tds and 207 yards. Morristown East scored once on our first team D and the second one was with reserves in. So if Greenway didn't even play in that game it still would have been a Devil Victory. I'm sure you South fans are glad Greenway isn't playing anymore becuase if he was you would be in for some trouble. Since that South lose earlier in the year Greenway and the rest of the devils stepped it up a notch.

Please tell me how you think that Morristown East is the #1 team for the 5 Rivers? The score was 34 to 14, Greenway through for 1 td and Trevon rushed for 3tds and 207 yards. Morristown East scored once on our first team D and the second one was with reserves in. So if Greenway didn't even play in that game it still would have been a Devil Victory. I'm sure you South fans are glad Greenway isn't playing anymore becuase if he was you would be in for some trouble. Since that South lose earlier in the year Greenway and the rest of the devils stepped it up a notch.

You're right, South would be in trouble because the little satans have improved so much but South hasn't improved at all. What would we ever do? We are the same team from 2 months ago that we are now. Greenway changes the game for you all. If you played Mo East right now, they are the better team. We beat you all before with Greenway, so that doesn't scare me. No reason to discuss your team with him now anyway. GO VIKES!!!!!

Greeneville has been consistant since the loss to South both with and without Greenway. Defensively, the loss to South was the incentive they needed to step it up. With the wet weather expected, I look for the ground game to be key for both teams. I would caution TH against thinking the Devils are one-dimensional. While they don't have Greenway's arm, both Quarles and Hall have combined to complete 13/19 for 150 yds in their 2 games. And while Hall has thrown an int, he also has a 34 yd TD pass to Rob Wright.They are both smart QB's who are adept at reading defense and have an outstanding O-line.

You're right, South would be in trouble because the little satans have improved so much but South hasn't improved at all. What would we ever do? We are the same team from 2 months ago that we are now. Greenway changes the game for you all. If you played Mo East right now, they are the better team. We beat you all before with Greenway, so that doesn't scare me. No reason to discuss your team with him now anyway. GO VIKES!!!!!

I know South has improved 2 but i think it would have been a better game if we played you again with Greenway but we all know that wont happen since Greenways gone. Please explain your reasoning how East is so much better than 2 games ago? You make it sound like They were so scared of Greenway that they could only put up 7 points on the 1st string D....if you can't score you can't win games