Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

What I meant was Greeneville lost one of their best players but gained one back from injury. If Hall was as good as Barner or Greenway, he would have started over them at that position instead of being the backup. I am no taking anything away from Hall. He is a great player, and plus to have a kid that can play so many positions. Greeneville will still have to stop South's running game, which they didn't the last time they played.

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't South's running game that beat Greeneville earlier this year. Greeneville beat themselves. Not having Hall part of the second quarter and the whole second half is what beat Greeneville. I'm not worried about Fletcher at all. Now the passing game is a different story. It will be a fun game to watch, and be a close one. Good luck to both teams on what will hopefully be an injury free game.

Greeneville - 35

South - 31

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. It wasn't South's running game that beat Greeneville earlier this year. Greeneville beat themselves. Not having Hall part of the second quarter and the whole second half is what beat Greeneville. I'm not worried about Fletcher at all. Now the passing game is a different story. It will be a fun game to watch, and be a close one. Good luck to both teams on what will hopefully be an injury free game.

Greeneville - 35

South - 31

Obviously, You have no idea what your talking about !Not worried about Fletcher AT ALL..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ... Probably the funniest post I have had the pleasure of reading in recent years...

Not worried about Fletcher AT ALL..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ... Probably the funniest post I have had the pleasure of reading in recent years...

Yeah I forgot he did put up a hundred yards on our beat up defense when we saw him the first time. WOW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Get real! He's a fine back, but all that he's not.

Think we could find a place for this on the bulletin board?

Think we could find a place for this on the bulletin board?

No need to put it on the bulletin board. Fletcher and the rest of the team will perform at a high level without the need for such fodder. As even Fletcher said after the North game, "we just go out and take care of business."

Jones77 isn't worried cause he doesn't have to try to stop him or any other Rebel for that matter. Jones'll be dippin' the chili on to the nachos in the concession stand. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Go Rebels!

Greeneville - 35

South - 31

oh wow.

i have seen some ignorant posts but that tops them all.

oh wow.

i have seen some ignorant posts but that tops them all.

Term "HOMER" mean anything to you guys? Greeneville's heard that all year. Watch out for T Howell(Mo East), watch out for Keenan Shepard(THHS), Greeneville's seen and stopped alot of good backs this year(Including like I said doing a fair job on Fletcher earlier this year). He'll put up some yards but Greeneville will stop him when it matters. Like I said Fletcher is a fine back, but I'm worried more about South's passing attack.

Term "HOMER" mean anything to you guys? Greeneville's heard that all year. Watch out for T Howell(Mo East), watch out for Keenan Shepard(THHS), Greeneville's seen and stopped alot of good backs this year(Including like I said doing a fair job on Fletcher earlier this year). He'll put up some yards but Greeneville will stop him when it matters. Like I said Fletcher is a fine back, but I'm worried more about South's passing attack.

Good.

I was going to predict South by 3, but if your coaching staff and players are drinking from the same water cooler, then I would have to say South by 14! I will give your coaching staff and team more credit than you do, South by 3!

Comp I am sure you are eating this this up and he didn't even metion bobby, WOW I would hate to be on the scout team this week! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

REBEL NATION! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah I forgot he did put up a hundred yards on our beat up defense when we saw him the first time. WOW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Get real! He's a fine back, but all that he's not.

So tell me, If he puts up another hundred on them this week what will be the excuse? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I was going to predict South by 3, but if your coaching staff and players are drinking from the same water cooler, then I would have to say South by 14! I will give your coaching staff and team more credit than you do, South by 3!

Comp I am sure you are eating this this up and he didn't even metion bobby, WOW I would hate to be on the scout team this week! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

REBEL NATION! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think what he is saying is going over your head. he is saying he is more worried about South's passing game then there ground game. make since now