Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Congrats to Greeneville on a hard fought victory Friday night. Stay focused on Maryville, they are like a well oiled machine. Maryville makes few mistakes and GQ and staff will have them ready. Greeneville you have a chance to win this game, you guys have a talented football team. Good luck and make us proud. Next, I would like to thank the Rebels for the most exciting football I have watched over the last four years. This team has everything to be proud of. Stacy and staff you guys have turned this program around. Bradely Davenport, I have watched you grow, ever since county league football. You have accomplished what alot of kids will dream about. You are a fine young man and a talented player. Taylor Fletcher, I have never watched such an explosive running back that never quits. You have been outstanding, hold your head up high. Kitz, great season. Congrats to the Rebel Football Team, it took a team effort to do what you have accomplished. Now, for the trash talk toward the other teams, we need to support our high school teams and players. Everyone wants to win, but don't talk down to the kids. If most people that are posting are adults, we need to act like it. Thanks to all of the area teams, staffs and parents, that put in countless hours preparing these kids for life. And we need to thank our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for all he does for us.

I would say it was a matter of money. When GQ saw where their money came from his concious made him back out. What do you thing he makes now Bud? 125? With bonuses for the State? What do you think McCurray makes? Maybe 50? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Comp, do you happen to know South's 2009 schedule?

armlock is just one of those redneck fans from bloomingdale who only takes his wife out on special occasions to mama's house as a special treat once or twice a month....if she's lucky /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but don't mind him he's just been sittin and waiting on these boards the past few weeks for someone to finally beat the Rebels so he could try and bash us for finally losing a game and we made fun of his fine dinin 2star restaurant ,and his beloved raiders

it's away on our carpet field in greenville /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don??™t have a wife! Don??™t need one, all I have to do is come to your house to get all I want. he! he! he! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What do you think it is when they call the raiders?

(The mamas house raiders) hey there is a trailer court right beside south field! I just call it like I see it .it don??™t feel good when someone is talking about your team does it?

Now to get it straight I like the rebels it??™s just some of their fans that I don??™t. To the ones that don??™t disrespect other teams I??™m sorry for what I said I didn??™t mean you all

It??™s the ones that like to run their mouth..

We had a nice season and a pretty good little playoff run. It's funny how Seth came up on CoachT this past week and how awesome his hands were. Wrong! Nevertheless it was a fun season, and a successful season, and I will still refer to The Mama's House Raiders, as The Mama's House Raiders. That's not trash talk, that's just callin em like I see em.

I don??™t have a wife! Don??™t need one, all I have to do is come to your house to get all I want. he! he! he! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OHH Buddy C'mon over to my house and trust me you will get all you want /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

P.S. it'll be more than an armlock /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

well your precious #4 just lost Sullivan South the biggest game of the season wouldnt be proud of that

I don't think think you watched the game if you think #4 lost it. However if he had I would still be proud of him. Doubt if your moma would be too proud of you for your trash talk though /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I don??™t have a wife! Don??™t need one, all I have to do is come to your house to get all I want. he! he! he!

OHH Buddy C'mon over to my house and trust me you will get all you want /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

P.S. it'll be more than an armlock

that.s what she said got more than a arm.. he he he

p.s anyday!!! you may get more then you want ohh buddy