JCS vs. Milan

Bulldog Fan #2

Oh wow does it really matter who wins tonights game?I say Milan by a touchdown.Ive said all year long Milan will make it to state.Then they will get manhandled by a real powerhouse in Alcoa.I mean come on Milan beat a horribly weak westview team last week by 3.What a joke.ive said it before ill say it again Alcoa 42 Milan 7.Now Milan wont score on their first team or second team but maybe they will putt one in the endzone on the 3rd team.Its going to be a bloodbath.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a great accomplishment for any team to have the chance to knock off Alcoa in the state championship whether or not Alcoa blows them out or not. Everyone knows how good Alcoa is. We don't need to be reminded day after day on other teams threads.

As for tonight's game, I'm taking the 'Dawgs in another close one.

Milan - 35

JCS - 31

Oh wow does it really matter who wins tonights game?I say Milan by a touchdown.Ive said all year long Milan will make it to state.Then they will get manhandled by a real powerhouse in Alcoa.I mean come on Milan beat a horribly weak westview team last week by 3.What a joke.ive said it before ill say it again Alcoa 42 Milan 7.Now Milan wont score on their first team or second team but maybe they will putt one in the endzone on the 3rd team.Its going to be a bloodbath.

Thank you for your thoughts. We will be sure to remember your comments. Most Milan fans believe we have a chance, but are not so arrogant to say that it is a done deal. Some people, such as yourself, seem to think that Alcoa can't be beaten. Time will tell. We have to win this week and next week before that even matters. I hope we do though. I would like to find out if you are right. Do me one favor though, if you are wrong at least be a big boy and admit it. I have found on these boards that many people make these kinds of statements, but then aren't big enough to eat the crow when they are proven wrong. Of course, they also hide behind some crazy name so that no one will know who they are too.

It probably does not matter if you are from Alcoa. However, if you are from Milan or JCS, yeah, it matters. It's likely you'll never fully realize how much we appreciate your contributions. Best of luck to you and yours.

Thank you for your thoughts. We will be sure to remember your comments. Most Milan fans believe we have a chance, but are not so arrogant to say that it is a done deal. Some people, such as yourself, seem to think that Alcoa can't be beaten. Time will tell. We have to win this week and next week before that even matters. I hope we do though. I would like to find out if you are right. Do me one favor though, if you are wrong at least be a big boy and admit it. I have found on these boards that many people make these kinds of statements, but then aren't big enough to eat the crow when they are proven wrong. Of course, they also hide behind some crazy name so that no one will know who they are too.

Hey you have my word and if Milan pull out the mother of all upsets against alcoa ill be the first to admit i was wrong

Hey you have my word and if Milan pull out the mother of all upsets against alcoa ill be the first to admit i was wrong

Who says that it is going to be Milan playing Alcoa for the 2A title? Something tells me that JCS and/or the winner of the CPA/Goodpasture game will have alot to say about that.

If you want to talk about Milan and Alcoa, start a thread about it. Don't hijack this one!!!!!!!

Who says that it is going to be Milan playing Alcoa for the 2A title? Something tells me that JCS and/or the winner of the CPA/Goodpasture game will have alot to say about that.

If you want to talk about Milan and Alcoa, start a thread about it. Don't hijack this one!!!!!!!

Earlier in his posts he said it didn't matter who would win. He then went on to pick Mlan to win. That's why he was saying Milan. His point was that this game does not matter in the great scheme of things. Obviously you and I don't agree with him, but lighten up. I don't see what the big deal is. He is just talking a little smack. He might have stepped over the line just a bit, but no big deal. Maybe one of our teams can prove him wrong.

Guest nwtnsports

If you can't make it to Milan tonight or want to take your radio to the game, it will be covered on the air and online by three great radio stations and crews.

Milan - 97.7 FM, gracebroadcasting.com

Jackson Christian - 105.3 FM, 94.3 FM and AM 1390, wtjs.com

Jackson - 101.5 FM, wnws.com

Go Bulldogs. Whip em good. I'll be there with blue on and a Mustang cap. Hope to catch up with Bulldogfan#2 and BullddawgDynasty. Run right at em and wear them down. 4 and 5 yards a clip. Will Bulldogfan#1 be at the game or listening on the radio?

Milan... 24

JCS... 10

You know we'll be there - even going to get Ole' Joe out in the cold weather!!! Sure hope we're happy about 9:30 tonight!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Almost Game Time!!!!!!! - Whew!!!!!! Go Bulldogs!!!!

Y'all, I'm getting excited and I don't even have a dog in this hunt. Looked in the closet for something purple to wear but couldn't find anything but blue and gold. Us Huntingdon folks don't have a lot of call for purple but tonight would be the exception. A lot of our Mustangs are coming over to watch y'all bust 'em in the mouth.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!