Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

im gonna take a guess, lol, and say Alcoa BIG.

56-6

I wouldn't doubt it , especially after last weeks performance . I'm not saying CAK didn't play a great game I'm saying Alcoa didn't play very good last week . 3 or 4 fumbles ? They haven't done that all year . I think the F5 jumps out early and this one maybe over by halftime . If it is , whether we play at home or away I think the boro is where we are goin and that 5th str8 gold ball is waiting for us . GO TONADOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't doubt it , especially after last weeks performance . I'm not saying CAK didn't play a great game I'm saying Alcoa didn't play very good last week . 3 or 4 fumbles ? They haven't done that all year . I think the F5 jumps out early and this one maybe over by halftime . If it is , whether we play at home or away I think the boro is where we are goin and that 5th str8 gold ball is waiting for us . GO TORNADOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure, but it is fun to travel during playoffs, and Boyd would be a great place to visit. Plus, the Alcoa fans that travel get fired up at away games. The crowd was flat as a hammer at the CAK game. Some of the most electrically charged games for me and the fans around me where playoff away games. I think it would also get the team fired up to play. I think Alcoa at this point would play hard on the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey guys, if alcoa and marion both win tomorrow, I am sure that we would be happy to host the tornadoes instead of coming to k-town if yall really wanted to travel down this way. I remember in the early 90's coming up there was so intimidating. Yalls fans still shake those jugs with rocks in them??

Alcoa seems to always play Loudon in the playoffs. That is a great credit to them. They just have not had the speed to contain us. This game will get ugly due to the lack luster performance against CAK last week. Alcoa will polish their pass game in the first half to get ready for the next game. Alcoa 41 Loudon 7

I agree with BC - the crowd was really flat last week! Several of the players even commented that we don't yell loud enough! I know the jug ladies will be there and be yelling loud, but the rest of us need to be loud as well! I would really like to see the crowd come out tonight and be louder than the fireworks!!!! - which will be going off quite a bit this week!!! It will be cold - jumping up and down and yelling will help keep you warm!

Go Tornadoes!

The tradition is that the jugs are filled with a penny for every win.

I don't know how many of the ladies have made a trip to the coinstar machine yet though.

I guess they could throw in a frogskin for every 100 pennies!

BOH at noon, gentelmen.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO BOH in an hour and I'm hungry too , lol. Hey bridge u know it snowed in Alcoa this morning ? Got a picture text from middle school , so it's gonna be COLD tonight might wanna wear the long handles .