Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

some people think it, i speak it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We don't want this thread to be another boring thread do we? If you don't mind i think i will stir the pot alittle.

Stir all you want.......Most of us INDIAN fans will probably ignore your outlandish remarks anyways. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

whooooooooooo!! ring the bell baby ring the bell. that's when the fight starts baby and the nature boy is ready whoooooooo! no doubt tc is the man and we all know to be the man ya gotta beat the man whoooooooo. tribe, one word. finish! tc gonna come stylin and profilin into the reservation friday night with a lot of swagger be ready boys! and kaz you're right wether ya like it or not ya better learn to love it baby 'cause it's the best thing goin today .whooooooooooooooo. one heartbeat, one mind, one goal,one mission. GOLD!!!!! FINISH!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! figure four turkey leg locks for everyone. whooooo

If I were you I would find a new source because that one just lied to you.

Amen Sledge. I GUARANTEE that TL, the rest of the staff & players were focused on GB & nothing else till that game was over. I know TL & he is very humble & in no way that arrogant to be asking for game film when the business @ hand wasn't finished. But I bet that he has talked to Vic @ SP bout some film of last nite's game though.

I heard from a source that Oneida's coach called Creasy at TC requesting film on SP the other night.

I think TC won't take that too kindly.

Croz, I'm sure Coach Creasy will be glad to send Oneida film of the TC SP game. At least he'll

have a great "close" game to watch next week & the off season.

Oneida & TC have played only twice, both in the playoffs. Oneida won in '92..17 - 8,

TC won in '97...48 - 7. We heard the same chest thumping in '97. I listened to Oneida's broadcast

after the game, on the way home. They were in shock & amazement, that they had lost this

game. Expect nothing less this time around.

Well.....I'm awake....so Good Morning, Dudes! Slim, man I know every board has one (a poster that flaps his jaws faster than his team cover everything he says!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We'll have to bring Kryptonite next week, since we will be facing such a vastly superior team. But don't worry guys, I know where two mines are where we can get the stuff! How about telling me a "small" bit of info concerning the TC Yellow Jackets personnel? Since we don't have much of a sporting chance....would you care to enlighten me as to why? We have very good personnal up here.....players that we feel are capable on a given night of getting the job done. They are tough kids that have been molded by a tough coach. They play with one heartbeat. Someones earlier discription of TC sounded almost exactly like Oneida. They, too, just get stronger as the game goes on. Our defense is very good....in the play-offs the first team defense has given up two scores (Greenback-last night), and I'm not kidding, Greenback is very hard to defend because they can run and pass equally well. Oneida turned them over 7 times last night. (4 int., 3 fumbles) I'm sure we are all going to feel like we are at a saw mill next Friday.....cause I'm sure there will be plenty of wood laid by both teams! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Especially if the defenses are as good as I think they are.

Later, Dudes!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazammer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Grunt.....I wonder what the reaction was in '92? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Perhaps.......shock and amazement? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The only other thing I can think of to say about your statement is a W is a W. The scores of teams 7 years apart (two totally different teams IMO) has little, if any, reflection on the scores of those games. Just like those teams are too far seperated from this season's football teams to have any impact on this years game!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzor /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well.....I'm awake....so Good Morning, Dudes! Slim, man I know every board has one (a poster that flaps his jaws faster than his team cover everything he says!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We'll have to bring Kryptonite next week, since we will be facing such a vastly superior team. But don't worry guys, I know where two mines are where we can get the stuff! How about telling me a "small" bit of info concerning the TC Yellow Jackets personnel? Since we don't have much of a sporting chance....would you care to enlighten me as to why? We have very good personnal up here.....players that we feel are capable on a given night of getting the job done. They are tough kids that have been molded by a tough coach. They play with one heartbeat. Someones earlier discription of TC sounded almost exactly like Oneida. They, too, just get stronger as the game goes on. Our defense is very good....in the play-offs the first team defense has given up two scores (Greenback-last night), and I'm not kidding, Greenback is very hard to defend because they can run and pass equally well. Oneida turned them over 7 times last night. (4 int., 3 fumbles) I'm sure we are all going to feel like we are at a saw mill next Friday.....cause I'm sure there will be plenty of wood laid by both teams! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Especially if the defenses are as good as I think they are.

Later, Dudes!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazammer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good post Kaz I too think this will be a dogfight to the end Oneida has always shown a lot of heart on the field and being on the Reservation the Jackets will no doubt have to come ready to play.The Jackets are young but are pretty gritty.Last nights performance agains a high powered SP offense really surprised me i was always expecting a break away run at any moment especially with #21 and #2 ,but the Jackets D stood tall and perserved the victory.I look foward to making the trip back to Oneida.See ya next week Go Jackets!!

I thimk that Oniede can win this bawl game, butt they's got they're work cut-out for thereselfs. And I hope that Oniede can win this bawl game becawse at one time I lived in the capitol city of Hartsvile and worked for TVA. They ain't nuthin to do in Trewsdale County to do butt play futbol, that,s why they's so goode. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The dern place ain,t nuthin butt liquer stores and Piggly Wigglies.

Yew Oniede fans bettor git to the stadiumm early, becawse Trewsdale Cownty will brang the whole county plus half of Smifth Cownty and the surrrounding counties....GO INDAIANS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

best way is east on 40 till you get to harriman then north on 27, about 50 miles.about 2 hrs 40 min.and there is that time thing it is 12:11 now

That will get you to Oneida with out much trouble, but there is a much faster way.

=hit I-40 and head east to exit 300 (Monterey)

=turn left off of the exit ramp and go north (9/10 of a mile) to Hwy 62

=turn right on Hwy 62 going east and go 15.5 miles until you come to a 4 way intersection with Hwy 127

=turn left at the intersection onto Hwy 127 going north.

=turn right onto Hwy 296 going toward Rugby, after about 3 miles, stay straight on Hwy 52 east. Follow Hwy 52 east to a T intersection with Hwy 27.

=turn left on Hwy 27 going North. (you will go about 12 miles to your next turn)

=staying on Hwy 27 you will enter Oneida and go to the SECOND traffic light IN the Oneida city limits (it will actually be the third traffic light you have gone through since turning onto Hwy 27 but only the second inside the city limits)

=At the second traffic light, turn right onto Second St, you will come to a stop sign on Main St., Cross Main St and continue straight to the end of the street. Turn left onto Bank St and about 1/4 of a mile or a little more you are there.

If anyone needs the addy for the school, it is

Oneida High School

372 North Main St

Oneida TN 37841