Oneida hosts Trousdale

remade28

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Oneida is 13-0 with the 9th toughest schedule in 1a

Trousdale is 13-0 with the 43rd toughest schedule in 1a.

No one has came within 10 points of beating Oneida this season.

The most points Oneida has given up is 21 (against 2nd team)

In 10 of their 13 games their opponents have scored 14 or less.

3 shutouts in last 6 games

I'm not saying Oneida will win (they will determine that), but I don't see EITHER side blowing out the other. And no, LAST WEEK was not the championship game, I hope the Trousdale players do not think that either, because there's a bigger championship game in 2 weeks.

Oneida is 13-0 with the 9th toughest schedule in 1a

Trousdale is 13-0 with the 43rd toughest schedule in 1a.

No one has came within 10 points of beating Oneida this season.

I'm not saying Oneida will win (they will determine that), but I don't see EITHER side blowing out the other. And no, LAST WEEK was not the championship game, I hope the Trousdale players do not think that either, because there's a bigger championship game in 2 weeks

that is right i mean last night was for another week two weeks from now will be for a gold ball and i think whoever wins this week is a really really great team

Pujo.....my brother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You've seen'em, what is the assessment? You know I actually value your knowledge on the interworkings of football. Now I have no doubt TC has a formitable defense, but based on what you have seen, our offense is truely coming out of its shell. Teams have heard for weeks that if you can stop the run, you can stop Oneida.....but truthfully, no one has been able to do it. Last night the difference in the game was that Oneida needed to resort to the pass and they were pretty effective when they needed to be. You already know about the Lambert Defense....I want you to know, that what you saw when we played you has gotten so much better. We've created a turnover machine....you put it in the air, not only do you risk us intercepting it...but we are highly likely to carry it back for six. (didn't say we would, but we are very likely to) Our run defense gets stronger and stronger once we figure out the other teams scheme. Greenback was successful early, but never got a whole lot going in the second half. Our adjustments at the half this year have been spot on! I think if we lead the game at half time, Tony can continue to "stifle" the Yellow Jackets. Don't think I don't KNOW that is a tall order.....it's just I believe in our coach! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazamless

Thanks, Zone, for the support. Despite all the chatter on here, two more undefeated teams,? stacks up to be another slobber knocker.? I wish you the best, my friend, regarding the conversation last nite. Us old Pirates & Jackets? are tough. We will survive!? See ya

Grunt, Old Pirate tried to find you last night along the fence but couldn't. Good Luck to the jackets. OP exspects them to continue the SP/TC winner winning the championship. Again Good Luck to TC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oneida will not score in this game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your predictions aren't much . The last time you predicted a Oneida game ,not only did you miss the winner but you didn't even get close!!!!!!!!!!! I guess if you predict enough,, even though you apparently don't know anything about fooball , you will eventually get one right or atleast close..

I'm going to call you on that one, Slim. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I've been sniffin' around some of your former posts, and it seems you have a rather large track record of not being very accurate. All it takes is one mistake....plus we pulled two pounds of Kryptonite from the mine just an hour ago. Getting ready to crush it up right now! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm sure your boys appreciate the pressure you put on them. Heck, if it was me I'd tape YOU to the BLOCKING SLED this week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh shoot, I guess we give up, since we can't score. Excuse me for calling you a doofus, but the title really fits. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kaz

Hey I have a question ,when you come into hartsville, the road sign that list the state championship, look like it been beat with a baseball bat, why would a town with that much tradition leave it looking that way?

THAT SIGN IS JUST LIKE OUR TEAMS, STILL STANDS AND BATTLE TESTED, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, "BATTLE TESED"

Oneida fans.

We Rebel fans are behind you guys all the way.

Trousdale fans.

Your team better not think by beating South Pitt that the championship is already won. Oneida is a very impressive team. Oneida is very physical up front. Greenback had one of their best teams in years and they were no match for Oneida. Oneida will hit you in the mouth. They are very disciplined.

No overconfidence here. just looking foward to Friday night .when its all setteld on the field of play.

Don't get intimidated, all we want is the best, you have to offer Friday night.

I have all the respect in the world for Trousdale County, the boys and the coaches. I just don't see how they will practice hard this week. Oneida is not a flashy team. I really think TC will be looking forward to the championship game after beating a very solid SP team. Seriously, No disrespect, it's just human nature.

I don't think Indians will be intimidated by TC, the team. Just about all the Indians have been playing/starting since they were Sophomores. Both teams are tough and physical. The issue could be playing in a semi-final game! That can mess with your head if you let it.

I think it's really gonna come down to focusing on the task at hand and executing the game plan. As tough and hard hitting as these teams are....the biggest traps are the mental ones.