Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

Charlie eye hope ewe know whut yore sayin'.......Takin' me out two eat iz vurry nice.....Butt ewe see me and mommaSTARS iz a package deel.....And if 'un ewe taik me she goes two....Haiv ewe allreddy bought yore family a Christmas present?????......Ewe hope so becaws momma at one settin' can kleen out most Christmas savins accounts......Ewe heer thay's a feller up thair in Greenevul wif lots ov Green, no pun intended, and eye'd bet he woodn't wont two taik momma out two eat no moore than a time err too.......momma can eat a feller intwo bankruppsee..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

So, what am I supposed to do with all the Spam I was planning on bringing?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what am I supposed to do with all the Spam I was planning on bringing?

Yer gonna have spam left over from Thanksgiving? My crew will eat all 27 cans that I spliced together for the thanksgiving turkey...you ought ta see the sculptin' job the old man did on this one....looks like it came from a magazine.

I suspect an overwhelming majority will say "yes" that they will pull for Maryville to win state. But the truth of the matter is Maryville has worked their way into the position of being a team that most people outside of Maryville can't wait to see them lose. Just the cold, hard facts IMO. But, hey! That's not the worst position to be in.

The hate is just fuel for the fire. Everyone in MARYVILLE knows and expects classless , off color , disrespectful and hateful comments. When you have the big black "M" on your chest you really cannot expect anything else. Our young men and women handle it very well and the thing about it is that they have done nothing to deserve this hate , except excel at what they do. There a no apologies for this. GO REBELS!!!!!

Maryville will not beat greeneville by 5 TD's!!!!!! Greeneville is not what Maryville thinks they are! We both would have beat south! And in my view Greeneville last year we would have beat Maryville because of our great D! But if your calling Greeneville Niswonger High School, your just mad because we got a guy helping us with a football program! worry about Maryville.......

let me assure you of something... MARYVILLE is preparing for GREENVILLE. GQ & CO will never overlook anyone I DO NOT CARE WHO THEY ARE. But I will ask you this , where were you guys last year and why didn't you guys get to beat MARYVILLE? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yer gonna have spam left over from Thanksgiving? My crew will eat all 27 cans that I spliced together for the thanksgiving turkey...you ought ta see the sculptin' job the old man did on this one....looks like it came from a magazine.

barb whut err ewe stuffin yore Spam turkey wif???????? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can I get him to make one for me for TDay?

I , personally do not believe that GREENVILLE can beat MARYVILLE. There is no disrespect or disparagement meant by this toward the GREENVILLE program. I do understand the " any given night" premise. If GREENVILLE was able to beat MARYVILLE , I do not believe that they could go to the 'BORO and win. It will take more than emotion to win there. But I will say that if it happened I would be pulling for them.