Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Mamastars eats as much as you say she does it may just be the dollar menu at Micky D's, haha. And who ever caught onto our secret about letting North Greene suit up and play for us on Friday completely ruined our game plan, LoL. We've been saving them all year for such a special occasion; they are our "secret weapons", haha. Gdevil is right...there is probably more people in Greene County who are against us regaurdless of the magnitude of a game such as this, and it's only gona get worse next year when we start running through them again. I'm really suprised that no one has mentioned Coach Quarles name about going to UT on here. He was offered the TightEnd's job last season was he not?

Now Charlie, I don't think I'd mind a couple of those big 'ol NG linemen.....there were some beasts again this year even if they did get beat down every game.

BARB! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Haha...actually, believe it or not, I have no idea who barb really is. The legend of barb always seems to come, everybody has their own theory on who this mystery woman really is, but her true identity has yet to be uncovered /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> LoL

Haha...actually, believe it or not, I have no idea who barb really is. The legend of barb always seems to come, everybody has their own theory on who this mystery woman really is, but her true identity has yet to be uncovered /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> LoL

And the legend continues.......

She sounds like she's rilly sweet.....Eye' ll bet she's purty two.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Please don't draw the ire into this. I haven't paid them for '07 yet

Hey at least you rebels haven't been called "elitist urban snobs" like we have /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey at least you rebels haven't been called "elitist urban snobs" like we have /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Barb, I know you're not calling me a rebel, are you?