Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

She was quite tasty back then huh???

I wish I had that mask for some of the girls I went to school with at Maryville College.

Speaking of wrestling,that pic reminds me of a wrestling match I saw a few months ago.....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ......'Man-gee-no wif tha headlock"......

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious STARS, do you collect garbige with any of Ted Wilson's bell ringers of the 70's; Thomas, Stookesbury, or Mills? They were good fellers and fine gridiron warriors in their day.

STARS is much too young for those old guys. Buzz attends most games with brother, the judge, Stooks now teaches at MHS and Mills is currently in Sevierville (I think).

Why aren't you listing the 2001 loss to Moristown West in Upper East Tennessee....they are in the same region with Greeneville?

Good Point. However, they were in the same region as Maryville that year. But for the sake of fair and balanced reporting, here is Maryville's record against Morristown West since 2001. They were the last team to beat Maryville.

2001 Morristown West 24-31 L

2002 Morristown West 49-7 W

2003 Morristown West 14-6 W

2003 Morristown West 14-17 L Playoffs(Last Maryville Loss)

2004 Morristown West 38-0 W

2005 Morristown West 28-0 W Playoffs

2006 Morristown West 44-19 W Playoffs

But the game this week will not be determined by past records. GQ does a very good gob of keeping the kids focused on the game at hand.

GQ is also pretty good at keeping the kids on a even keel. When Cleavleland scored on there first Offensive play nobody freaked out. They just kept doing the same things they do every game and practice.

I hope for a clean injury free game by to teams that play hard. I predict that Maryville will pull away in the second half. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why aren't you listing the 2001 loss to Moristown West in Upper East Tennessee....they are in the same region with Greeneville?

Good one barb! Morristown beat them and Greeneville played close but it just goes to show once again that the IMAC is underestimated at best and unrecognized at worst. Just like basketball, especially in this situation, it's good to be under the radar. However, I don't think GQ will underestimate any team, just these Maryville posters have that covered. Go DEVILS - slay the Giant!

Good Point. However, they were in the same region as Maryville that year. But for the sake of fair and balanced reporting, here is Maryville's record against Morristown West since 2001. They were the last team to beat Maryville.

2001 Morristown West 24-31 L

2002 Morristown West 49-7 W

2003 Morristown West 14-6 W

2003 Morristown West 14-17 L Playoffs(Last Maryville Loss)

2004 Morristown West 38-0 W

2005 Morristown West 28-0 W Playoffs

2006 Morristown West 44-19 W Playoffs

But the game this week will not be determined by past records. GQ does a very good gob of keeping the kids focused on the game at hand.

GQ is also pretty good at keeping the kids on a even keel. When Cleavleland scored on there first Offensive play nobody freaked out. They just kept doing the same things they do every game and practice.

I hope for a clean injury free game by to teams that play hard. I predict that Maryville will pull away in the second half. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree big time about even keel. Greeneville jumped Mv 12-0 in the semis at half time only to lose 28-12 at the end of regulation. I forget the year. I have to many years to remember in too many different things LOL

Good one barb! Morristown beat them and Greeneville played close but it just goes to show once again that the IMAC is underestimated at best and unrecognized at worst. Just like basketball, especially in this situation, it's good to be under the radar. However, I don't think GQ will underestimate any team, just these Maryville posters have that covered. Go DEVILS - slay the Giant!

I can't wait to see what Coach Mac's got up his sleeve for Maryville. He has shown something a little different every game since losing Greenway. I wouldn't mind seeing Quarles a bit more @ QB....I noticed Hall favoring a hand at the end of the South game...nothing lingering I hope. Go Devils /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />