Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

Amen! P.S. If you ever decide to sell your truck let me know. I'd like to haul my critters in it for the Pactolas 4th of July parade.

crawdad eye'd problee never cell Nellie Belle...Butt eye'd gladly haul yore critters fer gas and lots ov food..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crawdad eye'd problee never cell Nellie Belle...Butt eye'd gladly haul yore critters fer gas and lots ov food..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Maryville 48- Greenville-7 Elizabethton should have beat Greenville but 3 turnovers was costly. Mville should be playing South at this moment

Rebel Fans have been called uppity, arrogant, and even stuck up the the last two weeks (mostly by Rhea Co. fans) .

I think it is very uppity to change the official name of a whole region. Growing up in Murvul, I was always heading up to my Mamaw and Papaw's house in UPPER EAST TENNESSEE. Now you all have gone and gotten all uppity by calling it NORTHEAST TENNESSEE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It doesn't really matter what we call it....everyone else thinks the state of Tennessee ends at Dollywood /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It doesn't really matter what we call it....everyone else thinks the state of Tennessee ends at Dollywood /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We don't care what the rest of the state thinks!

Greene County and Blount County seem to be real similar. We both have high mountains along our NC border. We have a lot of public land. Us w/ the GSMNP and you w/ the Cherokee NF. We both claim famous historical figures. Us w/ Sam Houston and you w/ old Davy Crockett. We both have an uppity city school system (we have two uppity city school systems). We both get accused of recruiting. Were both still playing after Thanksgiving...

Maryville 48- Greenville-7 Elizabethton should have beat Greenville but 3 turnovers was costly. Mville should be playing South at this moment

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And the Germans would be running America if they hadn't let all their ammo plants get blown up.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And the Germans would be running America if they hadn't let all their ammo plants get blown up.

Speaking of Germans and ammo plants, Germans have recently purchased a former US ammo plant near Chattanooga, TN. Now that is scary. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The Betsy game was not as close as the final score shows..... Like we've heard all week...woulda, coulda, shoulda. It doesn't matter. Greeneville is playing Maryville.

"You don't have to be the best team in the state to be a state champion, but you have to be the best team on a given night."

GO DEVILS

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Agreed. Although the score was 48-21 last year, we were in position to tie it at 28 in the 3rd when we fumbled at the goal line. You guys were the better team, but we were right there. I thought we were in a better position to give you an even better game this year until the wheels fell off last week. At any rate, good luck. Especially next year when you have to play the "big boys" like that rough and tough D-B team. EVERYONE knows that the road to the 'Boro leads through Kingsport! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As a Former Greeneville Player i went and watched the South and Maryville game last year and you were in the game till the fumble on the 3 yard line going into score, but saying you were in better position to give Maryville a better game this year is a little far fetched since watching South play this year and playing against them last year, the South Team with Curt Phillips was 2 tds better than this years team not taking anything away from this years South team but Curt Phillips made your team what is was last year

Speaking of Germans and ammo plants, Germans have recently purchased a former US ammo plant near Chattanooga, TN. Now that is scary. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

THAT IS GOOD INTEL... is it the one off of exit 7?

As a Former Greeneville Player i went and watched the South and Maryville game last year and you were in the game till the fumble on the 3 yard line going into score, but saying you were in better position to give Maryville a better game this year is a little far fetched since watching South play this year and playing against them last year, the South Team with Curt Phillips was 2 tds better than this years team not taking anything away from this years South team but Curt Phillips made your team what is was last year

and it was not enough.