Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...Will the Rebel faithful be so graceful when the dynasty falls? Thank-you in advance Lord, for an injury free game. Maryville fans, I will say that you have shown a lot of class on this board. That is very refreshing after some of the garbage we have to filter through during the year. Yes, we have some fans who post their own trash, also. I just couldn't possibly predict a final score, but I've read a number of posts that say Greeneville has no chance of putting up double figures. I disagree with that, but I will predict Greeneville wins by 4.

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels...

Word has it the stands hold 6,000...anywhere from 9-12 thousand expected...dont know how true that is tho...pple just rly wanna see MARYVILLE cause they hear a lot aboput them with the win streak and all...Should be a great game...

GO DEVILS

Talked to the AD at Greeneville today and the stands are suppose to hold 3,000 people but can hold more.....said they will stop selling tickets when they have sold 3,500-4,000 tickets......In 2 days they have sold 1,000 tickets already at the high school so there will probably alot of people in line.....lucky i already have my ticket /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greeneville fans.

I always said Thanksgiving day is one of my favorite holidays. It is time to eat good food and spend time with your family. I will be watching the Vols Basketball team tommorrow at noon. I will watch a lot of NFL Football tommorrow. With all that is being said what makes Thanksgiving more fun is knowing your favorite High School football team has a game the next day. When there is a Rebel game the day after Thanksgiving it is a great day. I am sure your Thanksgiving day will be better knowing a Greeneville game is happening the next day.

barb

Are you married??? Do you have a sister???? There needs to be more like you........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

I have 2 daughters....but one of them's married...she's not too happy about the tg schedule... but the younger one has game tickets already and we're lookin' to marry her off as soon as she finished grad school....before the student loans come due.

I have 2 daughters... the younger one has game tickets already and we're lookin' to marry her off as soon as she finished grad school....before the student loans come due.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a son but I don't think you'd interested... It would cost more to feed him than it would to pay the loans.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am ready to skip the turkey and move on to Friday. Did anyone think about playing this game on Thursday and Greeneville concession stand could have sold turkey legs and dressing on a stick? I am excited to have the chance to attend Greeneville, I have not been to a game up there since I was in college...I had to miss 2000 play-offs because I was not married to Barb (you are a fine woman Barb).

A couple questions for the Greeneville folks....

Do any of you know if the Shaw boys from the late 70's or early 80's have any boys playing this year?

How early will we need to get to the field to get a seat? Do you think they will actually stop selling tickets at 3500-4000?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...Will the Rebel faithful be so graceful when the dynasty falls? Thank-you in advance Lord, for an injury free game. Maryville fans, I will say that you have shown a lot of class on this board. That is very refreshing after some of the garbage we have to filter through during the year. Yes, we have some fans who post their own trash, also. I just couldn't possibly predict a final score, but I've read a number of posts that say Greeneville has no chance of putting up double figures. I disagree with that, but I will predict Greeneville wins by 4.

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels...

As everyone knows , there is no such thing as winning forever. Someday that loss will come and MARYVILLE will handle it just fine with class and dignity. But a loss will by no means end a "DYNASTY" as many of you refer to it. We are proud of what our young men have accomplished over the years and we are greatful to and thankful for all of those coaches , teachers and others who have had a hand in this. Tradition , discipline and committment will still be the bedrock that the program is built on and it will continue. It has been a great ride and it is not over yet and whoever happens to end it will have to do it because MARYVILLE will not just through in the towel. GO REBELS!!!!!

Happy Thanksgivin' two all tha Rebull fanz and tha GreenEvul fanz two.....Thangsgivin' practuss thiz mornin', turkey thiz evenin', a few garbige/recrutin' runz in tha mornin', Nellie Belle loded wif momma and tha Pups tomarrie afternoon, ever resturunt betwixst hear and GreenEvul haz a banner day tomarrie curtessy ov mommaSTARS, and a little footbawl tomarrie nite.....Boyz and barb, hit jest dont git no better than that.....!!!!!.....We are truly blessed...... /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />