Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butt eye'll betchee barb iz well pursurved.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Stars, you got a great gig going here, but I'm willing to bet you are sitting at your desk, on say about the 10th or 12th floor in a building somewhere overlooking the river, pinstripe suit, feet propped up, secretary just made a run to starbucks, and mamastars just flew in from cancun. Now, how close am I? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Butt eye'll betchee barb iz well pursurved.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

bee careful with that flirtin Starz , I still remember how MommaStarz used to make a little extry money by wrassling down at the Armory . I believe she would of had no trouble " pile driving " Andre the Giant into the Mat . She shore did look Purdy in her Matching Red & Black Mask & tights ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stars, you got a great gig going here, but I'm willing to bet you are sitting at your desk, on say about the 10th or 12th floor in a building somewhere overlooking the river, pinstripe suit, feet propped up, secretary just made a run to starbucks, and mamastars just flew in from cancun. Now, how close am I? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang, your good! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if Mamastars eats as much as you say she does it may just be the dollar menu at Micky D's, haha. And who ever caught onto our secret about letting North Greene suit up and play for us on Friday completely ruined our game plan, LoL. We've been saving them all year for such a special occasion; they are our "secret weapons", haha. Gdevil is right...there is probably more people in Greene County who are against us regaurdless of the magnitude of a game such as this, and it's only gona get worse next year when we start running through them again. I'm really suprised that no one has mentioned Coach Quarles name about going to UT on here. He was offered the TightEnd's job last season was he not?

And BatmanDB...I'm not sure how long it has been since you have been home, but we still have plenty of good ole' boys. If you don't believe me I would be more than happy to take you out to the farm to meet my family, LoL.

I got a little land in the county,as do many of my family members.Ball caps and cutoff shirts don't get you that far out!!

I know for a fact that Starz has some Canned coon in his cellar , along with canned possum , ground hawg , and squirrels too .

Hey at least you rebels haven't been called "elitist urban snobs" like we have /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you see last weeks Rhea County thread? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know for a fact that Starz has some Canned coon in his cellar , along with canned possum , ground hawg , and squirrels too .

I like your material, even if the delivery was a little off. I took the liberty of cleaning it up a bit.

Mama Starz has been known to fly into some canned coon, along with some canned opossum, canned ground hawg, canned squirrels...

I like your material, even if the delivery was a little off. I took the liberty of cleaning it up a bit.

Mama Starz has been known to fly into some canned coon, along with some canned opossum, canned ground hawg, canned squirrels...

now don't go gettin all uppity there red rebels .... we'll never hear the end of it ! lol .

Is the missus jetting in this weekend for the game ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actualee Gdevil...Eye'm typin' on my craptop compootur out in tha frunt seet ov Nellie Belle....Eye aint ben on them high floors...Orr evun overlookin' the river....Butt eye haived looked at Pistull Creik today fer old tarrs two haul oft....Eye haiv onlee had a stripped suit fer onlee a few days....Butt hit had Blunt County Sheruff's Offuss on hit....Aint got no seceturee...But maybe eye could har barb.....and tha onlee time mommaSTARS evur flies ennywhur iz.... hits oft tha handull........Aftur lookin' inn a emptee fridgidairy...... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Actualee Gdevil...Eye'm typin' on my craptop compootur out in tha frunt seet ov Nellie Belle....Eye aint ben on them high floors...Orr evun overlookin' the river....Butt eye haived looked at Pistull Creik today fer old tarrs two haul oft....Eye haiv onlee had a stripped suit fer onlee a few days....Butt hit had Blunt County Sheruff's Offuss on hit....Aint got no seceturee...But maybe eye could har barb.....and tha onlee time mommaSTARS evur flies ennywhur iz.... hits oft tha handull........Aftur lookin' inn a emptee fridgidairy...... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You're killing me man. Please tell me you'll take the stage for the half-time show. I promise mamaGdevil streaking during the 2nd quarter won't steal the show.