Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know, you were not there.... you had to be there to see it. not by reading about it. Have you seen the film? Have you seen the Pics on the final play? They are there on Tricitiessports.com click on Photo Man. Sorry you think i was crying a river, but facts are facts, TSSAA would not do anything anyway. I am just glad South will not be playing you 2 schools for at least til the next reclassification. Maryville's moving up to where they have belonged for the past 8 years. South is moving up. and Greenville is moving down to play weaker teams making sure they win every season.

MARYVILLE belongs wherever they are ... and to all of you out there who wanna pull this excuse out of the bag... BS! All of you have sent your "best" and MARYVILLE has destroyed them all systematically. MARYVILLE will move up and they will be feared just as they are now. So enough of the frickin' crying. There is not a team on this board that has not run its mouth about how bad they were gonna beat MARYVILLE and none of you have done it so go on a play basketball for GODS sake.

No you did not do what it took to W. You just took it. The zebras won it for you.

I beg to differ. If anything, I believe that the refs may have contributed to making the game as close as it was. I counted seven different times that Greeneville got away with holding, one time with an obvious facemask, and an offensive pass interference. Also, I thought Maryville recovered a fumble that was rulud down. Furthermore, the holding penalty on Maryville just before halftime that negated a first down was quite questionable. Even taking all of that into consideration, Maryville won quite convincingly 33-6.

I beg to differ. If anything, I believe that the refs may have contributed to making the game as close as it was. I counted seven different times that Greeneville got away with holding, one time with an obvious facemask, and an offensive pass interference. Also, I thought Maryville recovered a fumble that was rulud down. Furthermore, the holding penalty on Maryville just before halftime that negated a first down was quite questionable. Even taking all of that into consideration, Maryville won quite convincingly 33-6.

Hawk,

Bonnieblue was referring to the refs giving the game to Greeneville last week. Bonnieblue is a South fan and many of them believe they should have played Maryville tonight. I agree with you though about tonights refs that missed a few obvious ones.

Hawk,

Bonnieblue was referring to the refs giving the game to Greeneville last week. Bonnieblue is a South fan and many of them believe they should have played Maryville tonight. I agree with you though about tonights refs that missed a few obvious ones.

That certainly makes more sense. Thanks for correcting me. Congrats to Maryville for another opportunity to play in Murfreesboro. Also, kudos to the Greeneville QB. What a great player.

MARYVILLE belongs wherever they are ... and to all of you out there who wanna pull this excuse out of the bag... BS! All of you have sent your "best" and MARYVILLE has destroyed them all systematically. MARYVILLE will move up and they will be feared just as they are now. So enough of the frickin' crying. There is not a team on this board that has not run its mouth about how bad they were gonna beat MARYVILLE and none of you have done it so go on a play basketball for GODS sake.

What do you care, you went to Central --Huckleberry..

Hello Grenville fans, this guy is not even from Maryville, he went to Central HS it is located in the arm pit of Knoxville.. That's why you have never heard of them.

Hey, BDB, did you see that Oakland/Ooltewah score? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

YES I did.I said before that the best football is not in region 1 or 2 with the big boys.DB had the horses to be playing last night,but you have to know how to turn them loose.They were on McMinn just like Maryville was on Greeneville but didn't keep their foot down like Maryville,so I got to go to the biggest game in my old schools history instead.

...Central HS it is located in the arm pit of Knoxville.. That's why you have never heard of them.

I ate at Litton's the other day in Fountain City. It didn't seem like the arm pit of Knoxville. A couple of weeks ago I was in Oak Ridge. What is up with that mall? I hear Clinton is growing like crazy. I did see a nice kickball stadium in OR though.