Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

No they were not. SS got spanked by Maryville 48-21. Two TD by SS came in the 4th qtr where SS had their starters playing those 2nd and 3rd string kids. Green played a hard nosed game tonight and don't need to hang their heads. South was again overrated IMHO.

Maybe, but 33 to 6 is just a plain ole whoooping no, no let me think 33 divided by 6 is a 5.5 stomping verses a south rebel 2.19 spanking.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but 33 to 6 is just a plain ole whoooping no, no let me think 33 divided by 6 is a 5.5 stomping verses a south rebel 2.19 spanking.

That Greeneville team that just got a "stomping" beat your rebel's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe so but you did not Stomp or Spank the Rebels.. you Robbed them..

your right we didn't stomp or spank you. We did what it took to get the W an you didn't. It does not matter anyways thats all water under the bridge. we are not playing any more an nether are you. time for Bball an wrestling season

Maybe so but you did not Stomp or Spank the Rebels.. you Robbed them..

Oh cry us a river. Greenville beat SS and earned the shot they had tonight. Maryville would have put another beat down on SullyS to night as well.

The only thing SS got robbed from them was a huge gate! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I am at the game the ticket booths are still open.

It's kinda dark in here. I feel like we are in a 1A stadium with these lights. Stadium is nice, but small.

This was my 2nd game at the refurbished stadium, and the darkness was my first impression as well.

Still don't like the black lettering in the end zones. Greeneville has always been green and white, not green, white, and black.

Good luck Rebels! You've got a great program.

Oh cry us a river. Greenville beat SS and earned the shot they had tonight. Maryville would have put another beat down on SullyS to night as well.

The only thing SS got robbed from them was a huge gate! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What do you know, you were not there.... you had to be there to see it. not by reading about it. Have you seen the film? Have you seen the Pics on the final play? They are there on Tricitiessports.com click on Photo Man. Sorry you think i was crying a river, but facts are facts, TSSAA would not do anything anyway. I am just glad South will not be playing you 2 schools for at least til the next reclassification. Maryville's moving up to where they have belonged for the past 8 years. South is moving up. and Greenville is moving down to play weaker teams making sure they win every season.

your right we didn't stomp or spank you. We did what it took to get the W an you didn't. It does not matter anyways thats all water under the bridge. we are not playing any more an nether are you. time for Bball an wrestling season

No you did not do what it took to W. You just took it. The zebras won it for you.

What do you know, you were not there.... you had to be there to see it. not by reading about it. Have you seen the film? Have you seen the Pics on the final play? They are there on Tricitiessports.com click on Photo Man. Sorry you think i was crying a river, but facts are facts, TSSAA would not do anything anyway. I am just glad South will not be playing you 2 schools for at least til the next reclassification. Maryville's moving up to where they have belonged for the past 8 years. South is moving up. and Greenville is moving down to play weaker teams making sure they win every season.

not sure i could be wrong but i think South has both maryville an Greeneville on there schedule next year. I know for a fact they are playing Greeneville next year