Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yea Rankin does know most of the time whats up. Well I'm not sure because i've only heard rumors but what I was told was that boyd had 6 turn overs and marion county only won by one, that doesn't sound very promising for them if you ask me.

Truth is, Marion County caused Boyd to have 6 turn overs. Hits and strips, they just didn't hand the ball over to them.....That was a defensive game, thats the reason for the low score but hey, Rankin knows all so no worries for Alcoa.

Don't worry, Ill be sure to pack a set of bolt cutters just for that iron gate...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The gate is the first step. Beware of what is kept behind the gate. Sam Thompson is a special player and if you enter the gate he will find you.

Truth is, Marion County caused Boyd to have 6 turn overs. Hits and strips, they just didn't hand the ball over to them.....That was a defensive game, thats the reason for the low score but hey, Rankin knows all so no worries for Alcoa.

Well i'm pretty sure I said Rankin knows most of the time not all. Also I don't think that MC caused every one of those fumbles thats pretty unheard of...don't get me wrong i'm sure you all caused some but probably not all

Well heck I finally caught up! The game this week should be hard fought by both teams. I don't think this will be a run away game. I have heard all bout Alcoa's team and how grand they are, but IMO My MIGHTY WARRIORS always seem to step up and make the plays we need at the right moment. I am sick of hearing about the Boyd game. Marion won end of story that 450 yards got Boyd no where. I am in no way trying to dis Boyd so let's not make that statement out to be something it's not. I have believed in my boys all season and knew in my heart that they were gonna do great things this year. You non believers that are now cheering for my boys you come on up to Alcoa, we all know why you are really coming and I can guarantee you are just adding fuel to the fire for my boys! Warriors keep you heads on the right path this week. Practice hard and believe in yourselves because when you have as much heart and determination as you boys do anything is possible.

Hit Em Hard Warriors and show them what THE MIGHTY PURPLE STORM IS MADE OF!!!!!!

Good thing we played a game similar to that...had around, what was it, 4 fumbles against CAK (caused by them)and still won by 14.

Rankinated2010 you told me we would be playing BOYD. What's up with that?

well, somethings been wrong lately , first my SP pirates lose, now this , idk , marion must have had a GOOOOD night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and do i know you? lol wanna give me a hint to who you are?

Talk to the reporter...I didn't write the article.

they still gave us more information than anybody else has, except for saying that MC will pull the upset.

I wasn't complaining to you in particular, heck last week the Times Free Press called us the Trojans or some thing like that.

pack bolt cutters? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ........................Hmmmmm.

Now I have to admitt, thats funny... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />