Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

I'll have a grill set up outside the gate Fri. night and it will be loaded with crow , all the Marion fans can get a to go plate before they hit the road , LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOOOOO TORNADOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not nice.............behave!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marion County Warriors in the State SemiFinals /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I Have a Good Feeling About This 1 Im Never Wrong /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Man if your never wrong I really could of used you in french class last year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> lol

Please let us know which "Alcoa fan" said this. I believe those statements were made by some other school's fan. Nice try, but I think our "bulletin board material" is better than yours!

"Valley football"??? Where the heck does that kid thinks he's traveling to on Friday??? Alcoa is also in a valley! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Here's something to think about:

B-B beat Loudon 13-6. B-B beat MC: 7-6; MC beat B-B 7-6

Alcoa beat Loudon: 37-0 and then 34-0

Only 2 more days!!!

You can compare that crap all you want to but all that matters is what happens on friday.

Marion County Warriors get beat like a.........

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

BC I've been meaning to comment on how your graphic skills have improved tremendously- you and APB are outstanding /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC does not have a chance to win this game. I remember hearing this before Alabama v. Miami, NC State v. Houston, NY Jets v. Baltimore Colts, Florida v. Ole Miss and Oregon St. v. USC. These games show that a good game plan and players that have heart can win against very bad odds. Just because you are expected to win, the players still have to lace the cleats and play the game. Good luck MC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warriors

It's great the way Alcoa doesn't give Marion County much of a chance. Alcoa, your time has come and gone. Marion County is back. Marion County was the king of the Chattanooga area in the 90's. That rise is upon us again. Marion County will put a beat down on Alcoa this Friday. There is definitely a storm coming, but it's not a tornado, it's a large purple haze. Marion County shocks the state and beats Alcoa 28-7. The defense is just way too stout and will shut down Alcoa.

Marion County Football Is Back!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MC does not have a chance to win this game. I remember hearing this before Alabama v. Miami, NC State v. Houston, NY Jets v. Baltimore Colts, Florida v. Ole Miss and Oregon St. v. USC. These games show that a good game plan and players that have heart can win against very bad odds. Just because you are expected to win, the players still have to lace the cleats and play the game. Good luck MC. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warriors

Im sure every team for the past 4 years have said the same thing when they played Alcoa....this game will be close for a half but Alcoa runs away in the second.........Alcoa is just Alcoa....4 straight to prove it...they dont overlook people in the playoffs......

Im sure every team for the past 4 years have said the same thing when they played Alcoa....this game will be close for a half but Alcoa runs away in the second.........Alcoa is just Alcoa....4 straight to prove it...they dont overlook people in the playoffs......

They have been saying it week in and week out. For 4 years we've listened to teams run their mouths about knocking us off but we just keep bringin back those gold footballs.

The fact is that Marion doesn't look to me like an Alcoa calibur team. Sure you might talk about playing as a team or having a good gameplan or having a lot of heart, but Alcoa has all those things in spades, plus a ridiculous amount of talent. I just don't see Marion being able to keep up with us. Sorry to all the Marion faithful but I gotta go with my gut.

Alcoa by 21

You can compare that crap all you want to but all that matters is what happens on friday.

True, what matters is what happens on Friday.

However, you taking such offense at my comment makes me wonder: Is reality beginning to set in?

Again, hope MC fans have a safe trip on the way up to Alcoa. 52 hours 'til kickoff! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just happened to see this headline from WTVC:

"Marion Co. Schools to Reopen Friday After Tornado"

Of course, it happened a year ago...it could happen again!

It was only a EF-2 (how's that, tntornado?!!); let's see how they fair against an EF-5!

They have been saying it week in and week out. For 4 years we've listened to teams run their mouths about knocking us off but we just keep bringin back those gold footballs.

The fact is that Marion doesn't look to me like an Alcoa calibur team. Sure you might talk about playing as a team or having a good gameplan or having a lot of heart, but Alcoa has all those things in spades, plus a ridiculous amount of talent. I just don't see Marion being able to keep up with us. Sorry to all the Marion faithful but I gotta go with my gut.

Alcoa by 21

I'm wondering why all the scores for this game are dropping? First it was 40 something to nothing now its by 21. Must have saw something about Marion for all the scores to drop.....

Regardless, i want to see a hard hitting leave it all on the field game. No injury's for both teams but you never know who is gonna win until the last whistle in the 4th qt.

The boys from J-Town have been on a roll since early season set backs. Old Pirate says good luck may be in store for them purple clad warriors. OP thinks Alcoa needs to play better than Jasper's most recent incounters and protect the ball. OP could be wrong but the warriors last couple opponants have been rather careless with the ball committing 10-11 turn overs. The ole saying luck (good or bad) sometimes means more than merely being good. OP says for the warriors to win they'll need some things to happen in the turn over area to gain momentum and perhaps keep pressure on the young Alcoa team to continuely step up and make plays.

OP asks for prayers for the daughter, just found out some disturbing medical news.

I'm wondering why all the scores for this game are dropping? First it was 40 something to nothing now its by 21. Must have saw something about Marion for all the scores to drop.....

Regardless, i want to see a hard hitting leave it all on the field game. No injury's for both teams but you never know who is gonna win until the last whistle in the 4th qt.

I think you have different posters predicting different things, not the same posters lowering the score.

How's this one:

Alcoa: 53 (because Rankin won't run up the score)

MC: 3

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP: prayers go out to you and your family.

"Alcoa needs to play better than Jasper's most recent incounters and protect the ball."

Alcoa plays better than MC's past opponents, and learned their lesson about not protecting the ball when we played CAK. (Thanks, you Christian Warriors!)