Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earnest and John played at Milan from '84 to '87. I think Larry Smith was Class of '88, too.

My guess is George Kidd. He played at Milan from '87 to '90.

But he was all-state and, last time I remember, living somewhere in East Tennessee.

BINGO! nwtnsports--- George Kidd is correct. If I'm not mistaken his last football year was 89'. He was a great player for Milan back in the day and had a fine career at Tennessee. I assume this game will draw a very big crowd, especially from Milan. Boneman, Alpo, Jeff Smith, Kidd and every other die hard Milan fan will be there. Should be a great one and I expect this game to be decided in the 4th quarter. See you soon. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BINGO! nwtnsports--- George Kidd is correct. If I'm not mistaken his last football year was 89'. He was a great player for Milan back in the day and had a fine career at Tennessee. I assume this game will draw a very big crowd, especially from Milan. Boneman, Alpo, Jeff Smith, Kidd and every other die hard Milan fan will be there. Should be a great one and I expect this game to be decided in the 4th quarter. See you soon. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

So VolFan5, if you know George, do you know his younger brother Victor? He played on the 98 championship team. Do you know where he's at now?

And we refer to "Alpo" as "Pop" or "Pops"....and it's "THE Boneman" to Alcoa fans! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> jk

Comparing scores by quarter is terribly irrelevant. How many times has Milan's 1st team O been in the game during the 4th quarter? I wouldn't expect that our frosh would be able to score against other team's 1st strings like our 1st string can. Not an accurate representation of our offensive capabilities. A comparison should go position by position.

I really hope that whatever the outcome, the fans on here will be "humble in victory and gracious in defeat." I've read the Alcoa championship threads the last four years, and they do an awesome job at that. Expect that Milan fans will do the same.

Looks like your prediction of another "MILAN NOVEMBER MELTDOWN" was incorrect

It's the state championship. Time to start pullin for the dogs.....CLAY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

or about as much as Milan beating Alcoa /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Clever post......BRADLEY

Keep up the work till 2010 BRADDDDD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clever post......BRADLEY

Keep up the work till 2010 BRADDDDD /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why do you feel the need to keep calling Brad out? Everybody know who he is, so you can give it a rest.

As for #42: Looks can be very deceiving.

THE helmet has really grown on me this season. Anybody know if it's going to be traveling with us?

Clever post......BRADLEY

Alcoa bring the pain to YOU Rocky /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />