Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Congratulations to Alcoa on their 5th straight Title. What they have done is amazing.

Hey Ron it was a heck of a run...I was in class, but mom called and told me the outcome. Hat's off to ya Red Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BTW we had family ties to both teams-my nephew played for Maryville last season and my eldest son played for Hillsboro back in 2000

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with the whuppin we took you know we gonna come back for more don't cha?

Bulldog Fan # 2 ALCOA will be better next year. I feel we will have more playmakers on this team next year. Thompson, Miles, Womac & Hickman will be sorely missed but there is some young guys they look to step in. Alcoa should be very,very good next year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dang BCSF you got you know waht , lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll . We all goin to BOH this Fri. ?

You and APB will have to eat some for me. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> What else is there to do on a Friday night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Rankin wins again......he will be out of fingers soon!

who all does alcoa return next year? robinson, toney, warren, tyson, hambrick, hopkey, brodus, etc. who is going to be quarterback? talent? with maryville moving up in classification their chances of continuing the run of dominance just got much smaller. alcoa has won 5 in a row and chances are that it could be 6 straight this time next year.