franklin vs oakland

ftballkicker

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I'd like to say that I cant wait til next August, b/c that's the next time we'll see QueenZ on these boards after Saturday's game.

I also cant wait to see those Patriots get starry-eyed when they walk out on the field Saturday. The Rebels have played in big games all year & have had their eyes on the prize since last December.

Franklin's offense comes at you in many different ways, and will be difficult to stop, no matter how 'physical' our opponent is. And of course, you can never count out the well-coached D... it's gotten better and better each week. Spyda will have his boys ready as always!!

We'll also show these Patriots how "finesse" (as y'all like to call us) can take on physicality head on. Y'all will be surprised what kind of motor the Rebels O-line has, along with good size. The D-line is relentless as well!

Sorry, Oakland, but the slipper doesn't fit these Patriots as the better team will take down Cinderella...

You can pick up your 'Off-Brand' Runners-up T-shirts at Goodwill on Monday in the 'Boro!!!

All things are possible to Rebels who BELIEVE!!!

Im afraid I dont spend time come up with catchy nicknames, but I know that I dont have to, because all season long, the Patriots have done the talking on the field for us. There is no pressure on Oakland to win this game, NOBODY expected them to be here, whereas alot of people expected Franklin to be here.

Oakland does not need a state championship to know how darn proud this entire community is of them. This season will always be a special season because it brought back pride and passion into the Oakland football program. I am not an emotional guy by any means, but some of the wins in the fashion Oakland has pulled them off would make any fan swell with pride.

Rebel fans can use words like Cinderella and finesse all they want if it makes them feel better, but know that is no mere cinderella, this team here to stay once again, as a power among what will soon be 6A.

Im afraid I dont spend time come up with catchy nicknames, but I know that I dont have to, because all season long, the Patriots have done the talking on the field for us. There is no pressure on Oakland to win this game, NOBODY expected them to be here, whereas alot of people expected Franklin to be here.

Oakland does not need a state championship to know how darn proud this entire community is of them. This season will always be a special season because it brought back pride and passion into the Oakland football program. I am not an emotional guy by any means, but some of the wins in the fashion Oakland has pulled them off would make any fan swell with pride.

Rebel fans can use words like Cinderella and finesse all they want if it makes them feel better, but know that is no mere cinderella, this team here to stay once again, as a power among what will soon be 6A.

Well said. I was in the stands crying last Friday. It was announced before the end of the game that no fans or students from either side would be allowed onto the field at the conclusion of the game. After a little bit of celebration by themselves, every single one of our young men came running to the stands to celebrate with their fans and families. This touched my heart and, I felt, showed the caliper of this team.

Way to go Patriots.............now let's finish it!

Great comeback on the pitch??¦Pride & Passion??¦a point well deserved for being authentic. Franklin 1, Oakland 1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This season will always be a special season because it brought back pride and passion into the Oakland football program.

Well said. I was in the stands crying last Friday. It was announced before the end of the game that no fans or students from either side would be allowed onto the field at the conclusion of the game. After a little bit of celebration by themselves, every single one of our young men came running to the stands to celebrate with their fans and families. This touched my heart and, I felt, showed the caliper of this team.

Way to go Patriots.............now let's finish it!

FYI- on Sat night no one will be allowed on the MTSU field so it's great to have your team come to YOUR fans' side to celebrate rather than sprint to the opposing side to grab your crotches and taunt. Good luck to both teams. I am rooting for Franklin and don't see how they can be beat, but I admit I haven't seen Oakland but am hearing alot so if you do win, Pros to you, you will have earned it. Only 27 hours to go. To everyone involved, enjoy the experience, you'll always remember it...win or lose, trust me, I've been thru both.