Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"STOP THE RUN" That's Genius why didn't Oneida think of that, Shocker I don't know why you are not the defensive cord. for the titans that was deep

and by the way along with there 6 state titles they have 3 state runner-ups trophies 73, 74, 75

Jo B. Yes we'll be in 2 A next year but the sad realty is We're still in 1 A for one more week.....

May the Best team WIN

Hay signboy , better take better care of them kittens up ther on tha ridge, aint you got some signs to hang up somewhere?

Hay slim..maybe grunt an 3punt can get together and do a duet /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Gruntn&Puntn /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh-no, now I've got Tushog on me too..

Trousdale County wins big and the mercy rule comes into effect in the 1A championship game for the second year in a row. Trousdale County, Oneida and South Pittsburg were/are the 3 best teams in 1A this season and Trousdale has beaten the other two. It's unfortunate that they all were on the same side of the bracket. Any of these three teams would mercy rule Jo Byrns. Congratulations to Jo Byrns on making to The Boro, enjoy the ride. It's an awesome experience to get the chance to watch your team play for the state championship in that big stadium. Sorry Red Devils, but Trousdale County wins by 35.

Jo Byrns is much better than you think, obviously. Their defense will not allow them to be run ruled, although TC might win.

Well, Dustin or Cal which ever one you are, Dustin, i'd bet. Little ole Slim ain't gonna post much this week. These JB people can't take my abuse. They're minds are too weak and fragile. Biggest bunch of crybaby, whiners, you'll ever meet. Guaranteed they'll be on here after we wax there azz in the BCB. Talking about how we cheated, how we are bad sports, etc. They are not worth my typing. I'm gonna let you and Grunt and 3putt have a love story with these guys this week.

Slim your pretty good on your guess! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You know i've always want to trash talk. Im just trying to get you fired up although we all know you never need any motivation. Do as ole3putt said "keep on keepin on".

GO JACKETS!!!

Congratulations to Jo Byrns, South Pitt came within 7, Oneida came within 13, Jo Byrns might come within 28. This will be a 28-35 point win for Trousdale County. Great run guys, but it ends Friday and our friends from Hartsville take home ANOTHER gold ball.

CONGRATULATIONS TO TROUSDALE COUNTY. YOUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM IS TO 1A WHAT MARYVILLE IS TO 4A AND ALCOA IS TO 2A. WE JBS FANS KNOW WE HAVE A HILL TO CLIMB IN PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS. WE KNOW IT WILL BE A STRUGGLE, BUT THE CHALLENGE IS FRIDAY AT 3:30 AND LET' S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Congratulations to Jo Byrns, South Pitt came within 7, Oneida came within 13, Jo Byrns might come within 28. This will be a 28-35 point win for Trousdale County. Great run guys, but it ends Friday and our friends from Hartsville take home ANOTHER gold ball.

hey keep think like that amaassadu /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we r gonna play the game regardless to popular belief that we shouldnt cause yall have it in the bag . we aint gonna run scared we will see ya on the field next friday and may the best team win may be you but may be us to thats why they play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to both teams but I think SP didn't get beat by but did lose to 2008 State Champs.

shed some lite on that statment please /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />